Author Topic: A Special Place In Hell.. Derek Hunter  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Special Place In Hell.. Derek Hunter
« on: August 25, 2019, 01:38:56 pm »
A Special Place In Hell
Derek Hunter

Posted: Aug 25, 2019 12:01 AM

I’m generally not someone who views my political opponents as evil. After all, my best friend is a raging liberal, though he’s now a doctor who is not active in politics and has mellowed with age. But lately leftists have gotten so unhinged, gotten so nasty, that I don’t see any way I could even stand to be in the same room with them. The way they act now is like someone trying to make sure they reserve a first-class suite in Hell.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has done something to people who were always teetering on the edge of sanity. It hasn’t just pushed them over that edge, they’ve cannonballed into the deep end of insanity and are embracing it. And insanity, left unchecked and encouraged by pop culture and media, leads to evil.

When billionaire industrialist and philanthropist David Koch died Friday, these people couldn’t contain their joy. He was a libertarian activist who gave to groups fighting (unsuccessfully) to advance the cause of individual liberty, but he also gave more the charitable causes and hospitals than all of the people cheering his death will ever collectively give to charity in their lifetimes.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2019/08/25/a-special-place-in-hell-n2552145
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: A Special Place In Hell.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 04:46:26 pm »
Sadly, this isn't a new phenomenon. Libs and Progs Snoopy-danced when Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, and Bob Hope (and many others) died. So far they've largely done it out of public view, but that may be changing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: A Special Place In Hell.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 06:44:09 pm »
Sadly, this isn't a new phenomenon. Libs and Progs Snoopy-danced when Ronald Reagan, Gerald Ford, and Bob Hope (and many others) died. So far they've largely done it out of public view, but that may be changing.
Well, I hope they get brazen about their hatred of all that is decent and good in the world.
Dance their little hooves off, for all I care.
Maybe more people will wake up to just what a miserable and hate-filled bunch they are.

Just some of Koch's donations:

$185 million
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
According to Koch Industries records, the money helped fund cancer research, a childcare center, biology building and the David H. Koch School of Chemical Engineering.

$150 million
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
It was the largest single gift the center received. The money went to build an outpatient medical facility.

$100 million
New York-Presbyterian Hospital

$100 million
New York State Theater at Lincoln Center
The theatre is now known as the David H. Koch Theatre.

$66.7 million
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
This donation went to assist the center with additional research funds.

$65 million
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
The New York museum had their plaza renovated with the money.

$35 million
Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
Koch’s money was spent renovating the museum’s dinosaur hall and $15 million went toward the David H. Koch Hall of Human Origins.

$26.5 million
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
The donation assisted with the research of genitourinary cancers, resulting in a center bearing his name.

$26.2 million
The Hospital for Special Surgery in New York
This charitable donation served as a capital campaign along with other causes.

$20 million
American Museum of Natural History, New York
The Dinosaur Wing of the museum was named for his monetary assistance.

$20 million
Johns Hopkins University
The eight-figure donation sent to cancer research at a center named for Koch.

$10 million
Jaffe Food Allergy Institute at the Mount Sinai Medical Center
This donation created the David H. and Julia Koch Research Program in Food Allergy Therapeutics
(list grabbed from https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/david-koch-spent-billions-giving-back-to-charity-heres-where-it-all-went and edited down)

None of these miserable wretches celebrating this man's death will ever do as much good as he did in their lifetimes, and likely not all of them put together.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 06:48:15 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis