Author Topic: Scaramucci appears at Biden campaign event and says Trump will lose in 2020  (Read 405 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scaramucci appears at Biden campaign event and says Trump will lose in 2020
by Kerry Picket
 | August 25, 2019 01:17 AM

SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. — President Trump's wayward former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci appeared at a Southampton, New York, campaign stop where Joe Biden addressed well-heeled Democrats.

But he claimed his presence at the Blue Dream Gala, hosted by the Greek Orthodox Church of the Hamptons, should not be taken for support of the former vice president and 2020 Democratic front-runner.

“I'm a registered Republican. I haven't switched my support to Vice President Biden, but I will be working to find a nominee to challenge Donald Trump because he's lost his mind and we've got to get someone here before we lose the election 2020,” Scaramucci told the Washington Examiner.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/scaramucci-appears-at-biden-campaign-event-and-says-trump-will-lose-in-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Scaramucci is the one that has lost his mind.

Name one person that can challenge Trump?  No One!  Romney would be road kill.  Cruz, Rubio, and the postman's son would be worse yet.  Who EXACTLY does that leave?  WHO???  Someone please give me one name.

Scaramucci is a sore losser, that is what he is.  And his hot temper proves how ineffective he is.

Offline aligncare

I gotta disagree. Scaramucci is not sore loser, he’s an opportunist. He had a taste of the limelight and desperately wanted it back.

But, the only people that can get on any of the news shows today are Trump haters and liars. You won’t get very far with Chuck Todd or Don Lemon if you’re not slamming the president.

For Pete sakes, the guy (Saramucci) not long ago wrote a book praising Trump!

Offline libertybele

Scaramucci is the one that has lost his mind.

Name one person that can challenge Trump?  No One!  Romney would be road kill.  Cruz, Rubio, and the postman's son would be worse yet.  Who EXACTLY does that leave?  WHO???  Someone please give me one name.

Scaramucci is a sore losser, that is what he is.  And his hot temper proves how ineffective he is.

Not sure why you focused on Cruz, Rubio and Kasich; they all lost to Trump with Cruz really being that only one that was able to win several states against Trump -- Kasich only one his home state and Rubio wasn't even able to do that.  Kasich is the only one who has been foolish enough to comment that he's thinking of challenging Trump.  Who is he trying to kid?

Trump has done some good and still has a substantial base and it would be ridiculous to challenge him unless in the next couple of months he does something outrageous; like trample on the 2A.  Even at that, whoever would challenge him would have to be able to get an incredible amount of money behind them and I don't see that there is enough time to do that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

Not sure why you focused on Cruz, Rubio and Kasich; they all lost to Trump with Cruz really being that only one that was able to win several states against Trump -- Kasich only one his home state and Rubio wasn't even able to do that.  Kasich is the only one who has been foolish enough to comment that he's thinking of challenging Trump.  Who is he trying to kid?

Trump has done some good and still has a substantial base and it would be ridiculous to challenge him unless in the next couple of months he does something outrageous; like trample on the 2A.  Even at that, whoever would challenge him would have to be able to get an incredible amount of money behind them and I don't see that there is enough time to do that.

Cruz Derangement Syndrome remains alive and well with the Orange Brigadiers. There has been nothing out of Ted's mouth to indicate he was contemplating a primary run against Trump. In fact, he's been very supportive of the President. Nevertheless, he's thrown into the mix of potential opponents for Trump.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

@afo2010
@Applewood

You are correct when you say, "Name one person that can challenge Trump?  No One!"
That question is also in the Bible using similar words you used. Revelation 13:4:

"They worshiped the dragon (Satan) for giving the beast (the Antichrist) such power, and they also worshiped the beast. “Who is as great as the beast (Antichrist)?” they exclaimed. “Who is able to fight against him?”

It seems every president has been accused of being the Antichrist, including Trump.