Author Topic: Levin: Remember Tlaib’s village? ‘She and her family are considered … in the top one percent of Pale  (Read 531 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Levin: Remember Tlaib’s village? ‘She and her family are considered … in the top one percent of Palestinian life’
Carmel Kookogey · August 23, 2019   

Thursday on the radio, LevinTV host Mark Levin debunked the characterization by Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., of her hometown as an impoverished village.

Levin pointed out that not a single news source fact-checked Tlaib’s claims prior to a recent report by an Israeli newspaper that simply examined the Facebook profiles of Tlaib’s family members living in Beit-Ur al-Fauqa. The family had shared photos of their variety of expensive cars, working out in expensive gyms, and on European vacations. The World Bank called Tlaib’s village one of the richest in the region in 2014, too, the report noted.

“You know those people sleeping in the streets in San Francisco, Pelosi’s nirvana? And the streets of L.A., Adam Schiff-less’ nirvana? Crapping on themselves, crapping on each other, using needles? Sounds to me like that’s a far worse place, run by liberal Democrats year after year, decade after decade,” Levin said.

Listen:

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-remember-tlaibs-village-family-considered-top-one-percent-palestinian-life/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Rashida Tlaib was born in Detroit. That West Bank village is where her mother was born, but unless she moved back later in life the mother did not share in her family's comparative prosperity. Rashida Tlaib's father worked for auto maker Ford.

Not that I think Tlaib's Grandmother was anything more than a rhetorical pawn in the recent kerfuffle.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Rashida Tlaib was born in Detroit. That West Bank village is where her mother was born, but unless she moved back later in life the mother did not share in her family's comparative prosperity. Rashida Tlaib's father worked for auto maker Ford.

Not that I think Tlaib's Grandmother was anything more than a rhetorical pawn in the recent kerfuffle.

If the family is rich enough to take vacations in Europe why couldn't they send grandma over here to visit? And avoid the grandstand play? Because all it was or meant to be was a grandstand play.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline conservativevoter

So?  Rashida Tlaib is still ugly, fat, and a perfect example of a loudmouth.  I thought muslim women were a bit more .... ahem .... delicate in their choice of m*********ing cusswords? 

:yowsa:

Offline PeteS in CA

If the family is rich enough to take vacations in Europe why couldn't they send grandma over here to visit? And avoid the grandstand play? Because all it was or meant to be was a grandstand play.

Granny played her assigned role.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Granny played her assigned role.

Singing their song. Maybe Grammy is a better word.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley