Author Topic: Taylor Swift’s Father Deactivates Facebook Account ...  (Read 643 times)

Offline mrclose

Taylor Swift’s Father Deactivates Facebook Account After Fans Outraged Over His Conservative Memes

He needs to update the numbers for his illegal dependents category.  :beer:

Taylor Swift’s father deleted his personal Facebook account after the singer’s fans complained conservative-leaning memes were posted on his page.
(snip)

“The IRS has returned my tax return to me this year after I apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.
In response to the question, ‘Do you have anyone dependent on you?’ I wrote: ‘9.5 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack heads, 3.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons plus 650 idiots in Washington’.

The IRS stated the answer I gave was ‘unacceptable!’,” the meme stated. (snip)

He also posted a meme mocking Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).

Uncluttered link: https://outline.com/SSkJ2N

Fully Cluttered Link: https://lauraloomer.us/2019/08/22/taylor-swifts-father-deactivates-facebook-account-after-fans-outraged-over-his-conservative-memes/#.XWHLHGco5eM

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline riverdale-74

Re: Taylor Swift’s Father Deactivates Facebook Account ...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 09:55:32 am »
If he encouraged his daughter to get into the entertainment business, that was probably his biggest mistake ever.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 11:28:17 am »
She says all sorts of nutty leftist stuff. He must be somewhat embarrassed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 11:31:06 am »
She says all sorts of nutty leftist stuff. He must be somewhat embarrassed.
Woke millennial, and sadly typical. Is it any wonder why I find dating so frustrating?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 02:37:21 pm »
Somewhere deep inside lies that country girl she once was. It's the entertainment industry that ruins the thinking of so many, even many in the country music business once solidly conservative.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 05:03:23 pm »
Facebook is not conservative-friendly.  Dad is wise  to be rid of his Facebook account.  And if he has Twitter or Instagram, he should probably dump those too.

I'm very happy without any of these leftist-run social media sites.  If I want to share photos or something, there is email or snail mail.  And I can always use a telephone to chat.  Old fashioned?  Yes.  But a helluva lot safer.   

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 05:31:11 pm »
The nut fell far from that tree.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 05:58:31 pm »
Somewhere deep inside lies that country girl she once was. It's the entertainment industry that ruins the thinking of so many, even many in the country music business once solidly conservative.
Willie Nelson, Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill, The Dixie Bitches, All Flaming liberals.
Toby Kieth, Trace Adkins, John Rich, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Naomi Judd. Conservative or Right leaning.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2019, 09:38:42 pm »
 quote author=Applewood link=topic=373171.msg2040805#msg2040805 date=1566752603]
Facebook is not conservative-friendly.  Dad is wise  to be rid of his Facebook account.  And if he has Twitter or Instagram, he should probably dump those too.

I'm very happy without any of these leftist-run social media sites.  If I want to share photos or something, there is email or snail mail.  And I can always use a telephone to chat.  Old fashioned?  Yes.  But a helluva lot safer.
[/quote]  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 09:39:39 pm by berdie »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 03:59:27 pm »
Taylor Swift calls out White House during VMAs acceptance speech
By Whitney Friedlander, CNN
Updated 9:01 AM ET, Tue August 27, 2019

(CNN)Taylor Swift is certainly not taking a literal interpretation of her single, "You Need to Calm Down."

The singer got political during her 2019 MTV Video Music Awards acceptance speech for video of the year, which she won for the pride-themed anthem, to call out the Trump administration's current lack of acknowledgment of the Equality Act petition for LGBTQ rights. A call to sign the petition was featured at the end of her video.

"It now has half a million signatures, which is five times the amount that it would need to warrant a response from the White House," Swift said, then looked at her wrist as if to gesture she was checking the time on a watch.  ... Full story

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 08:14:13 pm »
2006: Coffeehouse Taylor Swift
2008: Country star Taylor Swift
2010: Country/pop star Taylor Swift
2012: Pop star Taylor Swift
2014: New York City pop star Taylor Swift
2017: Wannabe bad girl Taylor Swift
2019: Woke Taylor Swift

At the rate we're going... 2021 will be the year of "Broke Taylor Swift."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:27:55 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 10:50:09 pm »
At the rate we're going... 2021 will be the year of "Broke Taylor Swift."
Or, "Whatever happened to ... what was her name? Taylor something ..."