Author Topic: Biden on voters worried about his age: 'I say if they're concerned, don't vote for me'  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden on voters worried about his age: 'I say if they're concerned, don't vote for me'
by Ellie Bufkin
 | August 24, 2019 05:08 PM

Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden responded to concerns from voters about his age during a brief press gathering on Saturday in New Hampshire.

"I say if they're concerned, don't vote for me," Biden, 76, said to reporters.

Amanda Golden
✔
@amandawgolden

In a gaggle with reporters just now in Keene, NH @JoeBiden responded to a question regarding voters that have expressed concerns about his age:

"I say if they're concerned, don't vote for me," Biden said.
2:29 PM - Aug 24, 2019

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-on-voters-worried-about-his-age-i-say-if-theyre-concerned-dont-vote-for-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Multiple Sclerosis Research

Nice.

As I was scrolling down with the mouse wheel, at first I didn't see the coffin, only a hammer hitting the nail on the head.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Slow Joe did it again. He claimed that 40 students died at Kent State. I guess his forgot Neil Young's lyrics: Four dead in O-hi-o.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Slow Joe did it again. He claimed that 40 students died at Kent State. I guess his forgot Neil Young's lyrics: Four dead in O-hi-o.

His campaign quickly issued a clarification that he was factoring in inflation - 4 in 1970 = 40 in today's students...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 12:29:59 am by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
His campaign quickly issued a clarification that he was factoring in inflation - 4 in 1970 = 40 in today's students...

@Snarknado

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.