Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Electoral College is ‘Affirmative Action’ for Rural Americans  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aaron Klein

24 Aug 2019

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) continued her verbal assault on the Electoral College, this time smearing the Constitutional system that guarantees big states don’t have undue influence in electing the president as an “electoral affirmative action” scheme for rural Americans.

On Friday, Ocasio-Cortez posted the following 5-point missive on Twitter:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
✔
@AOC

I see Fox News is big mad about abolishing the electoral college.

So let’s talk about it.

1) If the GOP were the “silent majority” they claim, they wouldn’t be so scared of a popular vote.

They *know* they aren’t the majority. They rely on establishing minority rule for power.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/24/ocasio-cortez-electoral-college-is-affirmative-action-for-rural-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Bless her heart.

Online berdie

Tomorrow, when I have a little more time, I think I'll add up the population of the less populated areas and compare them against the urban areas. Just out of curiosity.

What a twit.

Offline verga

Every time I see a picture of her with her mouth open (98% of them) I hear the theme from "Mister Ed." If only see was even half as smart as that horse.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
She is fed scripts by her handlers.