Author Topic: Biden campaign accuses Trump campaign of poaching donors  (Read 666 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign accuses Trump campaign of poaching donors
« on: August 24, 2019, 03:09:49 pm »

Biden campaign accuses Trump campaign of poaching donors

By Sarah Ewall-Wice

Updated on: August 23, 2019 / 5:07 PM / CBS News

Joe Biden's presidential campaign is accusing President Trump's campaign of poaching online donors. In a fundraising email sent to supporters Thursday, the Biden campaign pointed out that if someone types "donate Joe Biden" into a Google search, the first link to appear is one that directs them to donate to Donald J. Trump for President.

Here's what the search turned up Friday morning:

more
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-campaign-accuses-trump-campaign-of-poaching-donors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Biden campaign accuses Trump campaign of poaching donors
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 03:16:00 pm »
Google really goofed that up. I'm sure it will be corrected quickly.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 03:41:47 pm »
Weird.  Obviously Goggle has a right-wing bias.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 04:01:41 pm »
It's a paid ad! If anything, Biden should be chewing out his Internet people for not having the creativity to have his ad in the paid ad results for a Google search of "donate donald trump" (he doesn't, I checked)! And no, Google has not changed the results for "donate joe biden" as of this post.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:13:57 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 04:20:58 pm »
I guess Biden thinks his supporters have low reading comprehension.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 04:24:28 pm »
It's a paid ad! If anything, Biden should be chewing out his Internet people for not having the creativity to have his ad in the paid ad results for a Google search of "donate donald trump" (he doesn't, I checked)! And no, Google has not changed the results for "donate joe biden" as of this post.

Exactly!  Ads float to the top, as they should.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2019, 04:41:26 pm »
Exactly!  Ads float to the top, as they should.

I usually use the Duck Duck Go search engine, which places ads at the top, labeling them as ads. So it was in using Google this AM that I saw that Google also labels ads as such. When I said that Biden should be chewing out his peeps' lack of creativity instead of whining about Trump's peeps' creativity and humor I meant it. Bidens' peeps missed what should be a glaring opportunity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2019, 05:20:19 pm »
I usually use the Duck Duck Go search engine, which places ads at the top, labeling them as ads. So it was in using Google this AM that I saw that Google also labels ads as such. When I said that Biden should be chewing out his peeps' lack of creativity instead of whining about Trump's peeps' creativity and humor I meant it. Bidens' peeps missed what should be a glaring opportunity.

Agreed, and it looks like they're still missing it. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 10:43:07 pm »
Google really goofed that up. I'm sure it will be corrected quickly.
NOPE still doing it as of 6:42 8/27. Gotta love the algorithm.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.