Author Topic: ‘I Hope You Suffered’: People On The Left Celebrate David Koch’s Death  (Read 519 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Shelby Talcott
Reporter
August 23, 2019 1:49 PM ET

People on the left celebrated Friday following billionaire David Koch’s death after a battle with prostate cancer.

The conservative philanthropist and political activist, 79, had contributed over $1.3 billion to public policy, medical organizations, cultural institutions and more.

Many on the left expressed happiness over Koch’s passing. American sportswriter Charles Pierce suggested Koch’s corpse be dropped “into the Amazon rainforest fires,” and Rob Sheridan, an American graphic designer and photographer, tweeted he hoped Koch “suffered” as he died.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/23/david-koch-death/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm shocked, I tell you.  Shocked!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Whatta buncha brainstems. The Koch Bros were down with half of the stuff the left claims to be for.

Offline rustynail

Offline Applewood

I firmly believe that if you wish terrible things on someone, one day those terrible things and maybe more will happen to you.  These fools will be amply rewarded and not in a way they will like.

Offline Applewood

And joining in:

Bill Maher Says He’s “Glad” David Koch Is Dead: “I Hope the End Was Painful”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-maher-says-hes-“glad”-david-koch-is-dead-“i-hope-the-end-was-painful”/ar-AAGh7Z4?ocid=spartandhp

And his equally ignorant audience applauded.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And joining in:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-maher-says-hes-“glad”-david-koch-is-dead-“i-hope-the-end-was-painful”/ar-AAGh7Z4?ocid=spartandhp

And his equally ignorant audience applauded.

Bill Maher is one sick SOB!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Of course Liberals will laugh at this, but they may live (or die) to regret all of this Leftist HATE.
In the world of the metaphysical, it is commonly thought that unjustified evil curses frequently descend on the sender, and not on the target of their hate. When his time comes, Maher himself may be the one to die a painful death. He is treading on dangerous ground. This is not something I would say about anyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.