Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace: If Ginsburg Leaves, It’ll Make Kavanaugh Hearings ‘Look Like a Tea Party’  (Read 994 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 23 Aug 2019

On Friday’s broadcast of Fox News Radio’s “Guy Benson Show,” FNC host Chris Wallace stated that if Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has to leave the court, the fight over her replacement would make the Kavanaugh hearings “look like a tea party.”

Wallace said, [relevant remarks begin around 11:15] “[W]e all wish her a long, happy, healthy life. I will say this though, and again, there’s no reason not to think that she won’t be on the court the first Monday in October, but if she were forced to step down, this would make the Kavanaugh hearing, the Gorsuch hearing, Clarence Thomas, it would make it look like a tea party.”

Wallace further stated that if Ginsburg left the court, his guess is that President Trump’s replacement for Ginsburg would be a woman.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/23/fncs-wallace-if-ginsburg-leaves-itll-make-kavanaugh-hearings-look-like-a-tea-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Maybe.  Probably.  And....?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Of course it will be savage.  That was the purpose of the Kavanaugh fiasco, to prep the battlefield for the post-Ginsburg fight.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

Next up (I hope) Judge Amy Barrett

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It may be Judge Hardiman.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

Of course it will be savage.  That was the purpose of the Kavanaugh fiasco, to prep the battlefield for the post-Ginsburg fight.

They've got a file and project manager for every possible nominee, and the media primed and ready to roll on whatever the call is from the DNC. Can't wait to see what the next bullsh*t narrative will be.

The senate should just skip the crap and shove the thing to a vote right away. Advise and Consent has become a sick joke.

Whats the left gonna do - reciprocate in kind when they get the senate back? Give us another Sotomayor or Kagan?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:24:58 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Justice Amy Coney Barrett has a nice ring to it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

WWIII /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien