Author Topic: Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren once told illegal immigrants to get 'in line'  (Read 281 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren once told illegal immigrants to get 'in line'
by Naomi Lim
 | August 14, 2019 04:11 PM

Democrats running for the presidency have a history of telling illegal immigrants to wait their turn.

Past statements from 2020 candidates like Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren have reemerged as Joe Biden, their rival for the 2020 presidential nomination, faces criticism for expressing similar sentiments at the Detroit debates.

Harris suggested while vying to become California's top law enforcement officer that illegal immigrants should "stand in line." The former prosecutor, who was eventually voted California's first woman and minority state attorney general in November 2010, made the comments in August of that year during an appearance before the Silicon Valley Leadership Group.

"As the president has said and I agree, not letting them jump to the front of the line but stand in line like everybody else," she said of then-President Barack Obama and his administration's immigration policy. "So that's where I am on the issue. We need to have meaningful laws around this issue instead of approaching it like ostriches because it's not going away."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kamala-harris-elizabeth-warren-once-told-illegal-immigrants-to-get-in-line
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mountaineer

It's interesting to see how they've all changed their pre-Trump views.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It's interesting to see how they've all changed their pre-Trump views.

Its all about the votes.  Its a house of cards though.  California is drowning in debt.  Promoting open borders can do nothing except put the last nail in the coffins of Democratic governments.  They can't shoulder the burden of sanctuary forever.

I was watching something the other day too about San Francisco.  People cannot afford to live there.  They certainly cannot afford free everything.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 02:28:12 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.