Author Topic: Biden asks voters to imagine if Obama had been assassinated  (Read 717 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden asks voters to imagine if Obama had been assassinated
« on: August 24, 2019, 12:31:37 am »
Biden asks voters to imagine if Obama had been assassinated
By Tal Axelrod - 08/23/19 08:01 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden raised eyebrows Friday when he asked attendees at a town hall in New Hampshire to imagine if former President Obama had been assassinated.

The remark at the event, which was billed as focused on health care, came while Biden was talking about his political heroes, Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr., according to NBC News’s Mike Memoli, who was in attendance.

"My senior semester, they were both shot and killed," Biden said. "Imagine what would have happened if, God forbid, if Barack Obama had been assassinated after becoming the de facto nominee. What would've happened in America?"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458639-biden-asks-voters-to-imagine-if-obama-had-been-assassinated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Biden asks voters to imagine if Obama had been assassinated
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 03:14:53 pm »
Epic stupidity.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 03:56:17 pm »
Biden's a gaffe machine. His peeps need to find a way to shut him up while still campaigning! :silly:  :2popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 06:07:04 pm »
Why would any sane person say something like that?

What would the media say if a Republican had said it?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 12:55:35 am »
Actually when you consider who would have gotten the nomination in the event of 0bama's death, this might be one of Biden's more sensible brain farts...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 01:09:51 am »
The whole point of naming Biden as VP was to guarantee that Obama was never assassinated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 01:20:46 am »
The whole point of naming Biden as VP was to guarantee that Obama was never assassinated.

When 0bama was the "de facto nominee", Biden wasn't in the picture yet. The nomination would have gone to Clinton.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 02:09:35 am »
Biden's a gaffe machine. His peeps need to find a way to shut him up while still campaigning! :silly: :2popcorn:

It seems to be pretty much a universal problem with Democrats in general. They had the exact same problem with Hillary. Every time she spoke, in her shrill angry voice, her poll numbers went down. So, she tried hiding from the public for weeks and that didn't work either.

Biden/Hillary: if they speak, they lose. If they hide, they lose. Trump 2020?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2019, 02:26:16 am »

Or impeached.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 10:39:59 pm »
And the press will continue to gloss it over. ****sheep****
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 10:43:51 pm »
Is it just me?
The first thing I though after hearing this, is that Biden had been hoping for an assassination the whole time.

This reads to me like Biden accidentally dumping a secret fantasy, now that he is too senile to keep anything quite.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.