Author Topic: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation  (Read 409 times)

Online corbe

Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation

by Daniel Chaitin

August 22, 2019 10:35 PM

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has reportedly completed his investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses by the Justice Department and FBI.

The Hill's John Solomon made the announcement Thursday evening on Fox News.

"What I can report tonight, Sean, is that the IG has completed his work on the FISA abuse report. It's expected to be transmitted as early as next week to Attorney General William Barr and that will begin a process of declassification," the investigative reporter told host Sean Hannity.

"I think we are still on track for that timeline, I've been saying on your show: mid-September to early October seems the most likely release point," Solomon said. "It's going to be a tough report," he added.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice-department-inspector-general-reportedly-completes-fisa-abuse-investigation
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.