Author Topic: George Conway: 'I hereby order White House staff' to admit Trump to 'Walter Reed'  (Read 1507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Conway: 'I hereby order White House staff' to admit Trump to 'Walter Reed'
By John Bowden - 08/23/19 01:21 PM EDT

Conservative lawyer George Conway tweeted Friday that President Trump should be sent to Walter Reed Medical Center and his Cabinet should declare him unfit to be president after Trump tweeted directions to American companies to find an "alternative" to doing business with China.

The husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway is a frequent critic of the president and has in the past claimed that the president is unfit for office, often advocating for Cabinet members to remove Trump per the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

"I hereby order the White House staff to take @realDonaldTrump to Walter Reed, and to convene the cabinet under Section 4 of the Twenty-fifth Amendment," he wrote, adding the trending hashtag "Iherebyorder."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458565-george-conway-i-hearby-order-white-house-staff-to-admit-trump-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This guy is a piece of work...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rustynail

This guy needs pantsed And a wedgie.

Offline GrouchoTex

Curious, just who in Hades is this guy to order anybody to do anything?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline PeteS in CA

He isn't handling the expiration of his 15 minutes of fame very gracefully.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Victoria33

@GrouchoTex

He said "I hereby order" because that is what Trump said to companies, something like this, "I hereby order American companies to come home."

It was a play on words, using Trump's words.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

That's the point.  He's making fun of trump's "Our great American companies are hereby ordered to...". 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline mountaineer

That's the point.  He's making fun of trump's "Our great American companies are hereby ordered to...".
Not funny when he's not the president, though. I feel bad for Kelly Ann, and hope she can rid herself of this anal orifice soon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

I just wish Trump would stop making stupid Tweets, then there wouldn't be a reason for others to make stupid comments and handing a gift to the evening news.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am not the biggest Trump fan, but standing up the Chicoms is one the best things he has done.

If we don't pick a hill with the high ground for battle now,  we never will.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Not funny when he's not the president, though. I feel bad for Kelly Ann, and hope she can rid herself of this anal orifice soon.
I've been waiting for the divorce announcement. Not because he is fanatically anti-Trump, but because he is obviously a raving lunatic. I would be afraid to be asleep in the same room with this guy, and I am not a woman.

All of us on this board who are or have been married, can easily see that he is doing this as a public and blatant 'dig' at his wife. He may or may not actually believe what he is saying. But it is more intended as a slap to his wife than it is directed at Trump. This is a way for him to abuse his wife without fear of being arrested.

What if my wife was a VP at Google. And then I suddenly become a famous international anti-Google protester. Coincidence? I don't think so. Domestic abuse can take many forms.

BTW, my ex-wife did the same thing to me, but we were divorced at the time. I had a significant job in a major international company. She was calling people she knew at my company and rallying them to "her side". And she was spreading crazy rumors about me which echoed throughout the company. She didn't manage to get me fired, which was her goal, but she did major damage to my continued career with that firm. Getting me fired would have affected her payments that I was making, but she didn't care. 'Revenge' was worth more to her than the money.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Interesting that no one is willing to call Trump out on his "order." I don't dispute that Conway is an odious creep, but the ridicule of Trump's dictate is valid.

I'm not exactly a Trump fan, although I do appreciate his vision to return America to her former greatness. I can't jump on the Trump train because he's an embarrassment so much of the time. What I wouldn't give if he'd just keep his head down and plough ahead to achieve his goal of elevating America to greatness again. There are so many who truly want to be vocally supportive of him and to evangelize others, but they're not getting paid like the pundits are to put their intellectual integrity on the line. They'll more than likely be Trump voters in 2020, but lacking in passion or commitment to convert others.

Trump, I know you want to make America great. Just do it! Put duct tape on your mouth, lock up your phone and DO IT!

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Interesting that no one is willing to call Trump out on his "order." I don't dispute that Conway is an odious creep, but the ridicule of Trump's dictate is valid.
Trump's "order" was using hyperbole to make a point. Only a fool would think that this was some kind of real military order. Trump speaks in grandiose terms. We all know this. This is a typical Leftist tactic. When they see a joke, they pretend to take it seriously and then ridicule whomever the target is as if they really believe whatever the joke is.

Trump, "The Martians are shooting down all our probes that we send there."
Headline the next day: "Trump believes Martians are shooting at our probes!!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm not exactly a Trump fan, although I do appreciate his vision to return America to her former greatness. I can't jump on the Trump train because he's an embarrassment so much of the time. What I wouldn't give if he'd just keep his head down and plough ahead to achieve his goal of elevating America to greatness again. There are so many who truly want to be vocally supportive of him and to evangelize others, but they're not getting paid like the pundits are to put their intellectual integrity on the line. They'll more than likely be Trump voters in 2020, but lacking in passion or commitment to convert others.

Trump, I know you want to make America great. Just do it! Put duct tape on your mouth, lock up your phone and DO IT!

I did above. Working for 34 years at a company that relies on trade with China, I take Trumps comments that we need to stop selling our product to China personally. If we dont Airbus will. Ooops I may have gave away the company I work for.  And largest exporter to China of manufactured goods.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Trump's "order" was using hyperbole to make a point. Only a fool would think that this was some kind of real military order. Trump speaks in grandiose terms. We all know this. This is a typical Leftist tactic. When they see a joke, they pretend to take it seriously and then ridicule whomever the target is as if they really believe whatever the joke is.

Trump, "The Martians are shooting down all our probes that we send there."
Headline the next day: "Trump believes Martians are shooting at our probes!!"

Here's the reality, @240B. There are people "out here" (that is, not part of Trump's base) who would love to be given a reason to start paying attention to politics again. They're not interested in falling in line to defend or excuse Trump's inability to be articulate. You can call them fools all day long, but they're voters and more aligned with the right than the left. Insults, whether from Trumpsters or Trump himself, will never win them over. Incidentally, the distaste they have for the process has less to do with the media than you think. Also, they know the racist accusations are untrue.

I'd like to see him win a second term, but I'm having one helluva time selling him to folks who are jaded by the entire process.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny, I recall telling my dogs to go outside and do their work. Are you and I using the same definition of work?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am not the biggest Trump fan, but standing up the Chicoms is one the best things he has done.

If we don't pick a hill with the high ground for battle now,  we never will.

On that we agree, @Fishrrman.

Offline aligncare

The picture I’m getting is that even on a hot, muggy, August day at the Conway’s, turning down the air conditioner is optional. I’m sure you could freeze meat between them.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
On that we agree, @Fishrrman.

We should all fall on our knees and thank The Lord that the Democrat Left and Media are totally insane.

But I said at least 1-1/2 years ago that they were going to use social media to get every possible American to the polls to vote against Pres. Trump.

And it's happening.   I'm worried that even a 25% increase in vote totals, that he is going to lose.

And I also said that if the Dems get a super majority, they will immediately give amnesty to the 50 MILLION that have poured in since 1986.

He was serious when he said that the Tree of Liberty needs the blood of Patriots every now and then. ...and I don't mean that we should pick up arms.

I'm saying that when Good Men stand by and do nothing in the face of tyranny, THIS is what you get.   The Republican Party can't fight them.   
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 01:30:44 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

I'm saying that when Good Men stand by and do nothing in the face of tyranny, THIS is what you get.   The Republican Party can't fight them.

No, the Republicans WON'T fight them. Thirty years and more as proof.

Liberals don't win on merit.
They win because there is no opposition.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

It's really not funny when POTUS does it.

We mock the lefties when they try to call him a fascist, but...
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams' step son died from fentanyl overdose, early last summer.
Adams was invited to meet Trump in the Oval Office last  August.

Obviously Trump and Adams feel thaat China has not kept their promise regarding the deadly drug.

Very  srong language warning"

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 02:03:19 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

The picture I’m getting is that even on a hot, muggy, August day at the Conway’s, turning down the air conditioner is optional. I’m sure you could freeze meat between them.

Just my opinion, but I don't think there are any issues within the Conway household. Denizens of the Swamp live by different rules and social mores than us normal folk beyond the Beltway. Remember Mary Matalin and James Carville, shacking up although they were on opposing sides of the '92 campaign? Their ability to compartmentalize in DC is unfathomable.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.