Author Topic: NBC News: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working’  (Read 676 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC News: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working’
« on: August 23, 2019, 02:35:36 pm »
Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 23 Aug 2019

Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted in a bizarre opinion piece this week.

“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”

Ms. Bianco lumps together a series of recent news stories, “from Jeffrey Epstein to the Dayton and El Paso mass shooters, to Miley Cyrus’s separation and Julianne Hough’s declaration that she’s ‘not straight,’” which, she says, “together have laid bare the strictures of an American patriarchy on the edge of a nervous breakdown.”

“As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working,” she concludes, before explaining just how evil men are and how women are learning to live without them.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/23/nbc-news-heterosexuality-is-just-not-working/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: NBC News: “Heterosexuality Is Just Not Working’
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 02:40:22 pm »
Our major news networks are being run by twenty somethings fresh out of UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism, and have been for some time. Thats the only way this unqualified crap could continually see the light of day.

Or maybe Brian Williams is coming out as a lesbian.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 02:54:48 pm »
 :wtf:

Right, because social engineers know better than the biological life force that populated the planet and structured civilization.

Yeah, that will work.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 03:03:06 pm »
Marcie Bianco is Islamophobic.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 06:08:44 pm »
Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 23 Aug 2019

Women are increasingly opting out of heterosexuality because it is “the bedrock of their global oppression,” NBC News asserted in a bizarre opinion piece this week.

“Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women,” writes Marcie Bianco for the NBC News website. “Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.”

Ms. Bianco lumps together a series of recent news stories, “from Jeffrey Epstein to the Dayton and El Paso mass shooters, to Miley Cyrus’s separation and Julianne Hough’s declaration that she’s ‘not straight,’” which, she says, “together have laid bare the strictures of an American patriarchy on the edge of a nervous breakdown.”

“As the status quo, heterosexuality is just not working,” she concludes, before explaining just how evil men are and how women are learning to live without them.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/23/nbc-news-heterosexuality-is-just-not-working/

What's so amazing to me about this is how insular and self-absorbed her remarks reveal her to be.  It's "not working" because two women in Hollywood say they're bisexual.  In the closed-loop world that is the American left, only the things that they do actually matter.  The vast majority of relationships that are heterosexual...well, they don't really count.

What a joke.

Also, she appears to be arguing that sexuality is a choice, which is sort of the opposite of what the left generally argues.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 06:10:06 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 06:27:46 pm »
What's so amazing to me about this is how insular and self-absorbed her remarks reveal her to be.  It's "not working" because two women in Hollywood say they're bisexual.  In the closed-loop world that is the American left, only the things that they do actually matter.  The vast majority of relationships that are heterosexual...well, they don't really count.

What a joke.

Also, she appears to be arguing that sexuality is a choice, which is sort of the opposite of what the left generally argues.

Every female celeb these days says some garbage, like "I'm not totally straight" even thought they've never been with a woman, nor plan to, it's just their way of trying to get along with the new normal of Hollywood. 

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 06:57:49 pm »
The heterosexual unit of Father, Mother and Children is
a pillar of culture/society as the Natural Law affirms;
while abortion, homosexuality and its related neuroses are
destructive of the Family Unit and ultimately the nation/state!!!
Just another journo jackass w/a Ph.D.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 08:37:54 pm »
Every female celeb these days says some garbage, like "I'm not totally straight" even thought they've never been with a woman, nor plan to, it's just their way of trying to get along with the new normal of Hollywood.

I watch very little tv and almost no new movies.  I started watching some of the new game shows recently and am amazed at the number of "out there" gays there are. There is no doubt in my mind that there were many gays and bi's in Hollywierd in the past. But it wasn't advertised as it is now. You (and my brother) are correct...it's popular right now. And will continue to be so.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 08:42:55 pm »
They go out of their way to find them to put on those shows @Bertie.  The fact is that although they are VERY noisy and get lots of attention because of that, they make up less than 2% of our population.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 08:52:50 pm »
So it is a choice. Heh.

:2popcorn:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2019, 08:54:33 pm »

snip>>>

... she appears to be arguing that sexuality is a choice, which is sort of the opposite of what the left generally argues.

And also weakens the argument that the 'community' needs special protection because they were born "that way".  They bring Hedonism to the table, which shouldn't be condoned, IMO.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2019, 08:56:18 pm »
So it is a choice. Heh.

:2popcorn:

Against the order of millennia...
We're THAT enlightened...   *****rollingeyes*****