Author Topic: The Sun: SHOOTING BLOODBATH Los Angeles shooting – ‘Multiple victims’ as female shooter opens fire i  (Read 652 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
SHOOTING BLOODBATH Los Angeles shooting – ‘Multiple victims’ as female shooter opens fire in the city centre’
Breaking
    Tariq Tahir
    22 Aug 2019, 21:18Updated: 22 Aug 2019, 22:24

A FEMALE shooter opened fire in broad daylight in the centre of Los Angeles, wounding several people.

Terrified by-standers fled after she began shooting just after midday and there are reports of multiple victims in what is reportedly a gang related incident.

...According to officials four people were shot, including two women, and police say the shooter is still at large.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9780552/los-angeles-shooting-female-dead/

I checked two LA news sources, the Sun is carrying this and apparently, they got from Fox 11 which must be out there. No one killed and I think the article says injuries are "non-life threatening", apparently, happened in the Skid Row area.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:45:54 pm by TomSea »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I checked two LA news sources, the Sun is carrying this and apparently, they got from Fox 11 which must be out there. No one killed and I think the article says injuries are "non-life threatening", apparently, happened in the Skid Row area.
Indeed, Fox 11 is a real station, and it's a real story.
https://www.foxla.com/news/four-shot-near-skid-row-park-suspect-at-large

But it will be buried, because a woman did it... and we all know only men commit mass shootings. /sarc
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

LOS ANGELES, Aug 22 (Reuters) - An armed woman opened fire in the Skid Row section of downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, wounding four people and triggering a hunt for the suspect, police said.

The shooting occurred shortly after noon, but Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman officer Rosario Cervantes said circumstances surrounding the gun violence were not immediately known.

She said two of the four victims were female, and that none of the injuries were believed to be life-threatening.  ...  More

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Skid Row would be the most primo prime turf in the city to move drugs.
Likely a gang turf war.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Four shot in the extremities? No dead?  Center of mass--easier shot-- or head shots would/could kill, and while an extremity hit could lead to exsanguination, it is an unlikely killer. This is a warning, likely targeted at specific individuals, for whatever motive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Four shot in the extremities? No dead?  Center of mass--easier shot-- or head shots would/could kill, and while an extremity hit could lead to exsanguination, it is an unlikely killer. This is a warning, likely targeted at specific individuals, for whatever motive.
That's a big leap. You are assuming she knew how to shoot and did that on purpose. More likely she was just shooting randomly or that she simply missed the targets. Gangbangers are usually doped up fools. They know nothing about guns or how to use them. They are much more likely to hurt themselves, their fellow gang members, or their friends and family than they are likely to hit what they are aiming at.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

4 wounded in ‘unusual’ downtown L.A. shooting near police station

Four people were wounded in a shooting in downtown Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon and police were searching for a man and a woman suspected in the attack.

Gunfire erupted shortly after noon in San Julian Park at 5th and San Julian streets, where homeless people often congregate, according to the LAPD . The park is one block east of the Police Department’s Central Division station.

Authorities said it appeared the shooting occurred after two people in a white SUV — a woman and a man — got into an altercation with someone in the park. Police say the people in the vehicle fired into the park.

The four people who were shot were taken to a nearby hospital with injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, officials said.

Sounds like the targets may have been moving or not close to the shooter.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's a big leap. You are assuming she knew how to shoot and did that on purpose. More likely she was just shooting randomly or that she simply missed the targets. Gangbangers are usually doped up fools. They know nothing about guns or how to use them. They are much more likely to hurt themselves, their fellow gang members, or their friends and family than they are likely to hit what they are aiming at.
Not so big. Rode up in a SUV, got out and shot up the group, got back in and left.

Consider the area of a torso versus an extremity, and the likelihood of at least one center of mass (torso) hit is high in 4 targets.

Not all gang bangers are bad shots, and some practice to the point of proficiency.

It would be interesting to know what they were shot with (caliber) and which extremities.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Like somebody said on another thread: "Nothing is real..."

"BLOODBATH"??    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

If only we had a system in place to prevent this. Wait let's a law that says you can't shoot people in the extremities on Skid row. That will guarantee it never happens again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

If only we had a system in place to prevent this. Wait let's a law that says you can't shoot people in the extremities on Skid row. That will guarantee it never happens again.
Exactly.   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Like somebody said on another thread: "Nothing is real..."

"BLOODBATH"??    :shrug:
Hell, this isn't even up to a typical Friday night in Chicago.

Offline verga

Hell, this isn't even up to a typical Friday night in Chicago.
Heck, it's not even a slow night in Chicago.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.