Author Topic: Rush: In Latest Bid to Control Speech, The Offended of Feces Frisco Ban “Convicted Felon”  (Read 673 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

In Latest Bid to Control Speech, The Offended of Feces Frisco Ban “Convicted Felon”

Aug 22, 2019

RUSH: I have to tell you, it is so frustrating sometimes to watch TV. It just is. I’m sure you know. I just decided to turn on the audio on the TV during the commercial break, and a bunch of people are discussing this. It was frustrating to listen to the discussion. Even though their instincts were right, the rationale… Here’s the story: “San Francisco’s Board of Supervisors has rebranded the term ‘convicted felon.'” You cannot talk about convicted felons as “convicted felons” in San Francisco. They are “justice-involved people.” And other criminal behavior, the language to describe it is to be “sanitized.”

“Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as ‘offender’ and ‘addict’ while changing ‘convicted felon’ to ‘justice-involved person.’ The Board of Supervisors adopted the changes last month even as the city reels from one of the highest crime rates in the country,” and that’s course why they’re doing it! They’ve lost control us of civility in San Francisco! They’ve lost control of civilization. It’s a crime-ridden, infested swamp, with piles of human feces on public sidewalks, homeless, tent cities everywhere! So the way to fix it is don’t accurately describe it.

To listen to people discuss this and to be right about it but not get the reasons why is kind of frustrating.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/22/feces-choked-crime-infested-frisco-sanitizes-language/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From streets paved with gold to streets deep in sh*t.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis