Author Topic: Beach bums! Laid-back Bill and Hillary Clinton get away from questions over whether he went to Jeffr  (Read 835 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beach bums! Laid-back Bill and Hillary Clinton get away from questions over whether he went to Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island' with a casual stroll on the shore during Hamptons vacation

Bill and Hillary Clinton were spotted taking a casual stroll on the beach in the Hamptons on Tuesday, exclusive DailyMailTV photos show
    Hillary, 71, looked worlds away from her normally polished look, dressing down in beige trousers, a short-sleeve gray hoodie, a white hat, shades and Under Armor sneakers
    The former president, 73, looked sporty in a black athletic polo shirt, black shorts and neon pink Nike shoes
    The two have often vacationed in the swanky getaway destination during the summer, in past years bringing along their two dogs for a leisurely walk
    The couple seemed to be in good spirits as they talked with locals on the shoreline, despite conspiracy theories swirling around their alleged possible involvement in the death of Jeffrey Epstein and questions over if Bill had ever visited his so-called 'Pedophile Island'
    The sighting comes after the political couple were seen posing for selfies and partying at the home of Iranian billionaire Joseph Moinian over the weekend

By Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:17 EDT, 21 August 2019 | Updated: 17:12 EDT, 21 August 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7379341/Laid-Bill-Hillary-Clinton-causal-stroll-beach-Hamptons.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I'm not really commenting on the content of the article, but rather on the picture of Bill and Hill. It is now commonplace to see her in oversized clothing with a swollen abdomen. I don't see weight gain, I see fluid retention.  Look at the ankles, more swelling as well.  I'd say she has ascites perhaps from a liver disorder, cancer or heart problems.  She doesn't look well at all.  There is no way she's ever going to assume political office again.  She may attend a few speaking engagements on behalf of the DEM nominee, but I think she is very ill.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Time has not been kind to Shrillary.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

I'm not really commenting on the content of the article, but rather on the picture of Bill and Hill. It is now commonplace to see her in oversized clothing with a swollen abdomen. I don't see weight gain, I see fluid retention.  Look at the ankles, more swelling as well.  I'd say she has ascites perhaps from a liver disorder, cancer or heart problems.  She doesn't look well at all.  There is no way she's ever going to assume political office again.  She may attend a few speaking engagements on behalf of the DEM nominee, but I think she is very ill.
@libertybele

You are evaluating what you see in terms of possible medical problems.
I evaluate behavior in terms of possible mental problems.
We are the same. 

Offline PeteS in CA

I realize aging is not kind, but Hill has let herself go, become Her Ovoidness. Those Under Armor athletic shoes she's wearing cost well north of $100. What's odd about Hill's ankles, to me, is that they look different - definite edema in the right ankle, but the left seems less so, though it is farther from the camera. Edema can have multiple causes, from inactivity to certain meds to significant health issues.

Bill looks less gaunt than he did a few years ago.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:30:15 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
"Her normally polished look"? What, like that giant tent thing she appeared in a while back?

---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline PeteS in CA

"Her normally polished look"? What, like that giant tent thing she appeared in a while back?

Yeah, if she's going to wear a circus tent she should at least wear a clown nose.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online andy58-in-nh

What's Bill Clinton doing on the beach with Woody Allen?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
First a concert, now the beach - they must have something up their sleeves if they're once again pretending to be a real couple...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

First a concert, now the beach - they must have something up their sleeves if they're once again pretending to be a real couple...

A real couple of __________ .

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A real couple of __________ .

Grifters!  The best the world has ever seen in fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

Interesting point. Maybe to show a united front in light of the Epstein scandal?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting point. Maybe to show a united front in light of the Epstein scandal?

Think of the other times they've put on a "loving couple" front.  I think it has been in response to scandals.

Offline mountaineer

Longing for the good ol' days at the beach, no doubt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That's the one I was thinking of.  Monica Lewinsky, right?

Oh, and thank you for making the pic small.

Offline mountaineer

Offline skeeter

Grifters!  The best the world has ever seen in fact!

The most dangerous place in the world to be is between the Clinton's and the Danegeld.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The most dangerous place in the world to be is between the Clinton's and the Danegeld.

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

Ah, yes, the "Her Thighness" picture.

Offline austingirl

@mountaineer
You just had to post that one, the one I've been trying for years to forget. And yes, thanks for making it small. happy77

Offline PeteS in CA

@mountaineer
You just had to post that one, the one I've been trying for years to forget. And yes, thanks for making it small. happy77

Well, at least Her Thighness, Queen Cankles wore a tent for this recent photo-op picture.

Yeah I deserve a 22222frying pan or two after posting that!

Offline mountaineer

Well, at least Her Thighness, Queen Cankles wore a tent for this recent photo-op picture.
When I was on a foodie discussion board,  we called those Ina Garten-like items "shents" - shirt tents.