Author Topic: ‘You Don’t Talk To The United States That Way, At Least Under Me,’ Trump Tells ‘Nasty’ Danish PM  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You Don’t Talk To The United States That Way, At Least Under Me,’ Trump Tells ‘Nasty’ Danish PM
 by Joseph Curl August 21, 2019

President Trump, like former President Harry S Truman before him, expressed interest in buying Greenland from Denmark.

But unlike when Truman was in office, some top Danish officials mocked the American president for even suggesting the notion.

Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen called the idea “absurd.”

“It’s an absurd discussion, and [Greenland Premier] Kim Kielsen has of course made it clear that Greenland is not for sale. That’s where the conversation ends,” she said.

“Thankfully, the time where you buy and sell other countries and populations is over. Let’s leave it there. Jokes aside, we will of course love to have an even closer strategic relationship with the United States,” Frederiksen said. “Greenland is not for sale. Greenland is not Danish. Greenland belongs to Greenland. I strongly hope that this is not meant seriously,” Frederiksen said.

Then Trump canceled his plan visit to Denmark, set to occur Sept. 2.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/you-dont-talk-to-the-united-states-that-way-at-least-under-me-trump-tells-nasty-danish-pm/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Then make it independent Eurocolonialists.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Finally, some context!  The LSM has been reporting it was the word "absurd," but I think this is what set him off:

“Thankfully, the time where you buy and sell other countries and populations is over."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member