Author Topic: ABC unveils moderators for third Democratic debate  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC unveils moderators for third Democratic debate
« on: August 21, 2019, 11:05:43 pm »
ABC unveils moderators for third Democratic debate
By Rebecca Klar - 08/21/19 06:22 PM EDT

ABC News on Wednesday unveiled the four moderators who will host the third Democratic presidential primary debate next month in Houston.

The debate will be moderated by ABC chief anchor George Stephanopoulos, "World News Tonight" anchor David Muir, ABC News correspondent Linsey Davis and Univision anchor Jorge Ramos, the network announced.

The debate will be held at Texas Southern University on Sept. 12. A second night will be held on Sept. 13, if more than 10 candidates qualify.

Ten candidates have met the requirements for the debate, which the Democratic National Committee (DNC) had raised after the first two debates featured 20 candidates seeking the nomination to challenge President Trump.

The qualifying candidates are: Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro, former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and tech entrepreneur Andrew Yang.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458341-abc-unveils-moderators-for-third-democratic-debate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: ABC unveils moderators for third Democratic debate
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 11:29:18 pm »
I don't watch enough TV skews to know much about Muir or Davis, but Step-in-Awful-Stuff as Moderator? 22222frying pan  22222frying pan And Jorge Ramos? 22222frying pan  22222frying pan Seriously? 22222frying pan Why not have Dan Blather and the staff of Media Matters for America? 22222frying pan
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: ABC unveils moderators for third Democratic debate
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 11:29:41 pm »
The clown show rolls on...
O'Rourke - vote for me, I'm a fake Mexican!
Warren - vote for me, I'm a fake American Indian and I have a vagina!
Sanders - vote for me, I'm a communist who honeymooned in Russia!
Buttgig - vote for me, I'm GAY! and HAPPY! and Singing in the Rain!
Booker - vote for me, I'm Spartacus! a White Greek Slave!
Castro - vote for me, I'm a billionaire!
Harris - vote for me, I also have a vagina - and it is 'available'!
Klobhopper - vote for me, I'm running for a vice president gig!
Yang - vote for me, who!?
Biden - bote per I, what? I'm sorry...forgot what I was going to say...any of you ladies want a little kissy kissy poo? Let me smell your hair...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.