Author Topic: Ted Cruz Predicted in 2016 That Donald Trump Would Nuke Denmark If the 'Twitterer in Chief' Became P  (Read 400 times)

Offline libertybele

Truly not so funny anymore.

Ted Cruz Predicted in 2016 That Donald Trump Would Nuke Denmark If the 'Twitterer in Chief' Became President

President Donald Trump announced last night that he’s postponing a trip to Denmark next month because the Prime Minister of that country wasn’t interested in selling him Greenland. The president’s decision is bizarre, to say the least, but someone did warn us this might happen. Republican Senator Ted Cruz made some comments back in 2016 that are looking pretty prescient from the perspective of 2019. Cruz warned Americans that if Trump was elected president, he might nuke Denmark. Seriously.

Cruz’s old comments, which were made during the New Hampshire primaries in February of 2016, were recently highlighted by Craig Caplan, a producer for CSPAN. And Cruz’s words are kind of chilling, given the absolutely bonkers behavior we’re witnessing by the current “leader” of the free world.................

...................Cruz’s comment was clearly intended as a joke, but can anyone honestly say that it feels like a joke anymore?

President Trump does very much have his finger on the button here in the year 2019. The president has the ability to launch a unilateral nuclear strike anytime he likes, and even though Cruz has become a lapdog for Trump, the Texas senator was absolutely correct that we should all be concerned.

Politicians in Denmark are beside themself with Trump’s decision to cancel his meeting with the Danish Prime Minister, Mette Frederiksen. Even conservative politicians are pointing out just how insulting it is for someone to ask if they can buy a part of your country. One Danish politician compared it to asking if Alaska was for sale............

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/ted-cruz-predicted-in-2016-that-donald-trump-would-nuke-1837434191
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

Are you trying to start something?   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

Are you trying to start something?   :rolling:

No definitely not.  This truly isn't funny as the media must spend countless hours digging this stuff up.  Certainly Cruz had no idea that DJT would actually want to buy Greenland.  Ah ... but some how it now becomes a focus.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MoMo

You Nevers are delusional. What did you people do with @LegalAmerican?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Do you mean the general consensus or the hidden agenda?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

@corbe has her locked in his basement!

wink777

Offline corbe

I poured my 2 gal of lawnmower gas into her car last week, demanding she leave.  It was great till she brought up Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

NT's and AT's unite!

This article slams both Trump and Cruz!

(The enemy of my enemy is my friend, or something like that)