General Category > Politics/Government

'You are so obviously biased': Trump lambastes NBC News correspondent

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
'You are so obviously biased': Trump lambastes NBC News correspondent
by Mike Brest
 | August 21, 2019 01:57 PM

President Trump attacked NBC White House reporter Peter Alexander as being "so obviously biased" while speaking to reporters Wednesday.

The president spent time answering questions from reporters on topics ranging from background checks to trade with China before going on a tangent to criticize members of the media.

"This guy is the most biased reporter, NBC," the president began. "I used to like them, but they are the most biased. Peter, you should be able to ask a question, same question, in a better way. You are so obviously biased, and that’s why the public has no confidence in the media."

Trump then turned from NBC to the New York Times.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/you-are-so-obviously-biased-trump-lambasts-nbc-news-correspondent

Fishrrman:
Well, gol-durn it !

That orange-headed loudmouth is right again !

PeteS in CA:
I doubt the guy's the most biased at NBC - so much competition - but I understand hyperbole. I wish the article quoted the "question" that led to Trump's retort. It might be in the embedded video, but there were so many friggin' pop-ups and auto-play ads on that webpage there's no way I was going to play the video(s).

Wingnut:
As Trump touted his economic policy amid recent troubling recent developments, he swatted at Alexander for asking about his attacking Joe Biden for his gaffes when “you said that the mass shooting happened in Toledo, when it happened in Dayton.”

Alexander, who has a history of asking inappropriate questions, repeatedly shouted questions at the president that are often parroted by Democratic politicians as he tried to grandstand the president.

"If you'd stop being an organ of the Democrats, you'd let me answer the question, I'll answer it very easily, it's a very simple question," Trump said to Alexander.

Several moments later, after Alexander continued to obnoxiously shout at Trump, Trump unloaded on Alexander.

"This guy is the most biased reporter, NBC," Trump said. "Peter is such a biased [reporter]. You should be able to ask a question, same question, in a better way. You are so obviously biased and that's why the public has no confidence in the media."

"NBC News has less credibility with guys like you than CNN," Trump continued moments later. "I think CNN has more credibility than NBC News."

truth_seeker:
Most "Republicans" and "conservatives" wilt like a week old bouquet, lest they lose a friend in the media.

Reminding, that Trump ran on this; he wouldn't be politicall correct, and he would go toe-to-toe with the media.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version