Author Topic: Planned Parenthood Arizona whistleblower awarded $3 million in wrongful termination lawsuit  (Read 306 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Planned Parenthood Arizona whistleblower awarded $3 million in wrongful termination lawsuit

Posted: 6:34 PM, Aug 19, 2019  Updated: 9:33 PM, Aug 19, 2019

PHOENIX — Planned Parenthood Arizona will have to pay a Phoenix woman $3 million as part of a wrongful termination lawsuit.

The former director claimed she was fired in 2017 for voicing concerns about unsafe and illegal practices happening in some of the organization's health centers.

Mayra Rodriguez worked as a director for health centers in Phoenix, Glendale, and Flagstaff. She says she voiced her concerns and eventually filed a lawsuit to protect the women who rely on Planned Parenthood for care.

"I always thought it could have been my daughter, my niece, my friend's daughter, my friend," said Rodriguez, I'm not going to let it go."...

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/planned-parenthood-arizona-whistleblower-awarded-3-million-in-wrongful-termination-lawsuit?fbclid=IwAR1I7u17pRfRYp_p2pvX0mvKMV5zlLG4lKPBhyD0v0e2ZXtvcDZA29vh9e4
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
News from your former area of residence @Cyber Liberty.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
News from your former area of residence @Cyber Liberty.

Thanks, @Bigun!  Maybe I should start that AZ chapter Nancy's been asking for?   :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

So, this woman was the director for Phoenix (located near 15th Street and Camelback), Glendale, and Glendale?! There is no way she could have provided proper oversight for 3 centers that far apart, especially the one in Flag! Yet she still managed to find unsafe and illegal stuff. I suspect she was supposed to be some sort of PR token, but didn't go along with that program.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

Not to sound callous, 3 Mill is a drop in the bucket to these baby killers.
Now what I really want to know is what action has been taken against those centers? Are they still open, if so what are the conditions?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She should be careful as the company she is suing is renowned for dismembering people into pieces and selling the parts.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington