Author Topic: Rush: What About Trump Will Leftists Go Crazy Over Next?  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What About Trump Will Leftists Go Crazy Over Next?
« on: August 21, 2019, 06:26:16 pm »

What About Trump Will Leftists Go Crazy Over Next?

Aug 21, 2019

RUSH: Do you ever stop to think that if we did buy Greenland we might be able to convince Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of that crowd that we’re doing the Green New Deal. Shut ’em up.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I got a series of emails from a friend overnight and this morning. “Dear Rush: All of your talents are needed to predict the next psychocrisis after recession. I’m stumped. What do they have left?”

And here is the next email I got from my buddy. “Rush, I think you’re right, the left is losing it, as their narratives keep falling and failing.” And, by the way, let me recast this. I know some of you have heard me say this enough times that it may be tiresome, but I need to be redundant on this. ‘Cause I think it’s psychological.

I think if you examine the left and everything that’s happened since Trump entered the campaign in 2015, not a single thing that they have attempted to achieve have they succeeded in. And this is not common for them. They are usually able to accomplish whatever they set out to accomplish, particularly if it involves defeating or destroying conservatives or conservatism, conservative ideas, Republicans, Republican ideas.

And they have been flummoxed. They have tried everything. They have made-up stuff. Every weapon in their arsenal they have fired. And they have ended up with nothing but Wile E. Coyote after every attempt. And I think it’s driving ’em mad. And I’m not saying this to sound funny. I’m a naturally funny person. Not trying to be funny here. I’m trying to be explicitly accurate.

I think they are going crazy! I think it’s the only way that explains it! They are literally going crazy. I had the sound bites but I didn’t get to ’em. I’m gonna get to ’em today. Peter Beinart melted down in a discussion with Rich Lowry of National Review.

It was about Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib and the grandmother Mifta, Mufti, Mufta, whatever her name, Mifta out there, just losing it over who’s an anti-Semite and who isn’t and what are the Jews doing and what are the Jews not doing and what’s Trump saying about the Jews. The Jews are being disloyal, liberal Democrat Jews are being disloyal, which Trump is exactly right about. Everybody knows what he meant.

Biden got testy with Peter Doocy! Peter Doocy! He got testy with Peter Doocy on the Fox News Channel! Tlaib is crying again. Fauxcahontas started apologizing and seemed to get confused about what she was in the middle of apologizing for. She was apologizing to the Indians but got confused in the middle of it over what she was apologizing for!

Bill Maher is mad. Bill Maher’s mad at the squad! Bill Maher’s mad at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. And got Tlaib threatening to boycott Maher. You see, here’s bottom line: They thought Trump would be gone by now. Now, again, I know this is all gonna sound funny, and it is funny in the sense of how they failed, but their intent here has not been funny. I am telling you right now these people thought Donald Trump would be on his way to jail by now.

They thought Trump-Russia collusion, New York Times, Mueller investigation — you know what their dream was? Their dream was a trial in the Senate with that idiot lawyer Weissmann, the number one aide to Mueller, interrogating Trump in the Senate during the impeachment trial. They really had fantasy visions of Andrew Weissmann grilling Trump on TV.

And instead, what did they get? They get an old, doddering Mueller falling apart not able to even recount what his own investigation showed. It’s all blown up in their face. It became a carnival. Trump-Russia collusion became a carnival, and the lead guy on it didn’t even know what his own report said. And Andrew Weissmann — and I’m not exaggerating this — there were dreams that Andrew Weissmann would be one of the lawyers that the House hired to go in there and grill Trump during a trial in the Senate and expose Trump for every rotten SOB thing he is and has done.

None of this has happened, folks. Trump keeps running rings around ’em. I knew this was gonna happen too. You remember two or three days ago, last week, whenever the latest shooting incident was, Trump said, “You know what? We need to look at new background checks. We need to look at that.” And what did I tell everybody?

I said don’t panic. This is part of Trump’s modus operandi. It won’t be long, he’s going to pull it back. He’s just saying this. Just like he told Dianne Feinstein he’d be open to comprehensive immigration reform in the cabinet room in the first year of his presidency. Remember we’re all panicking. “Oh, my God. Did he fool us?” No, he’s toying with them.

So yesterday Trump said, “You know what? We have enough background checks.” And they went nuts again. You could see heads exploding on CNN. “Trump caves on background checks.” And the anchors on CNN had these deadened, ashen faces of disappointment, trying to make it look like Trump was an absolute blithering idiot but making it appear that they are the blithering idiot.

Now Trump says let’s buy Greenland. Trump says let’s buy Greenland. And the media goes nuts. “You can’t buy Greenland. Denmark owns Greenland.” The prime minister of Greenland comes out, I’m not gonna sell Trump Greenland. Trump says, okay, I’m canceling my trip to Denmark. I’m not going to Denmark. That gives me more time to spend with my friend in Poland, Duda.

The Drive-Bys can’t keep up, folks. They literally can’t keep up with this. And it’s all predicated on — I cannot emphasize this enough. And maybe you have personal experience at some point in your life where you have just — I hate to use the word “hate,” but in these people’s case it’s totally warranted and applicable. They hate. They hate us. They hate, viscerally, personally hate Trump. And they hate everybody that enables Trump. That means you and me.

And they have this condescending arrogance about them and this superiority which thinks they can deal with this guy. They have failed at every turn, and they don’t know what to do next. So this is what my friend says: It is up to me to predict the next hoax. Trump-Russia collusion, Kavanaugh, Covington kids. “What’s the next one gonna be, Rush? Your talents are required here so we can all get ahead of the curve so that when the left pulls the trigger on the next hoax, we already know about it.”

And so I’ve taken this as a challenge. You know, even the racism, the white supremacy stuff failed. The recession stuff failed. The recession story was a one-day story. They tanked the market for 800 points and then it came right back, and that’s now off the table. And so Trump comes out, says, you know what? I’m thinking about cutting the payroll tax. Media says, “Payroll tax cut because he’s afraid of the recession.”

Trump comes back, nope. Now guess what’s off the table? Payroll tax cut, off the table. They can’t keep up. And they think that he doesn’t know what he’s doing, while he is playing them in one of the best marionette puppet shows that we have ever seen. The recession is sputtering. You got Antifa going nuts.

The left is making abject fools of themselves. And this New York Times attempt to claim that everything in this country’s now rooted in racism and slavery is going to backfire on them big time.

I mean, I think they may be down to relying on Scaramucci again just like they relied on Avenatti. Scaramucci may be Avenatti 2.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/21/what-about-trump-will-leftists-go-crazy-over-next/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34