Author Topic: Alyssa Milano has no regrets about two abortions: ‘I would not have my career’  (Read 1633 times)

Offline thackney

I misspoke.   I meant to say "almost none of us",  not "almost all of us.    I've edited my post.

Glad to here that, thanks for the correction.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The sheer vanity, the utter lack of shame over this... I weep. We're killing ourselves, our future, and all this nitwit and countless other death promoters in the entertainment industry can talk about is their careers... and they still keep their jobs, if that tells you anything you need to know about the priorities of the industry.

Talk about how you have no shame in killing your own children in the womb twice, no big deal. Talk about how it's dangerous to let children insist they're not the biological sex they are and that you shouldn't encourage mutilation... you get suspended, forced to apologize, and that's if you're lucky.

Line up the skulls of those killed since Roe (had they been allowed to reach gestational maturity), and they would line the highway from New York City to L.A. on one side, with a thousand miles left over. (3963 miles, at 3 skulls to the foot).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'll bet she's against me owning a gun, even though I've never killed anyone and she has.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It's a repulsive statement...

It was clear trolling intended to provoke a reaction.

Pathetic.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'll bet she's against me owning a gun, even though I've never killed anyone and she has.

She's extremely anti gun and pro open borders.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

She's extremely anti gun and pro open borders.

You can count on the fact that there is armed protection for her when she goes out in public.

Offline Polly Ticks

She probably looks at it as the exchange of 2 lives prior to the beginning of her pathetic and selfish career for 2 lives after her career was established.   (She says she now has two kids, ages 4 and 7.)

Ms. Milano fails to understand - or at least acknowledge - that she actually has four children, but two of them are dead.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Ms. Milano fails to understand - or at least acknowledge - that she actually has four children, but two of them are dead.

Oh Lord, he's doing the lives are interchangeable argument, AGAIN?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Oh Lord, he's doing the lives are interchangeable argument, AGAIN?

Yup!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

By her own hand.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
‘I would not have my career’

After 35 years of cinema.......

ZERO Academy Award Nominations
ZERO Emmy Nominations
ZERO Golden Globe Nominations

Whatever you say Alyssa..... :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Briefing Room
@Briefing__Room
·
10m
What really is a bad look is admitting killing two of your babies because they interferred with your so-called career..you would think you would have learned after your first murder.

Quote Tweet
Alyssa Milano
@Alyssa_Milano
 Â· 7h
Celebrating a man’s death while fighting to abolish the death penalty is a bad look for democrats/humans.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34