Author Topic: Alyssa Milano has no regrets about two abortions: ‘I would not have my career’  (Read 1638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano has no regrets about two abortions: ‘I would not have my career’
August 21, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Things may have just gotten a little clearer on why actress/activist Alyssa Milano is such an avid pro-choice advocate — she’s a repeat customer.

In her appropriately named podcast, given her stance here, “Alyssa Milano: Sorry Not Sorry,” the actress acknowledged that she has had at least two abortions, according to People Magazine.

“I chose. It was my choice,” Milano declared. “And it was absolutely the right choice for me.”

The “devastating” decision to kill two unborn children in her womb came when she was in her early 20s and in a serious relationship — this being right after the end of the hit sitcom “Who’s the Boss?”

“I had a career and a future and potential,” she explained.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/21/alyssa-milano-has-no-regrets-about-two-abortions-i-would-not-have-my-career-787897
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The sheer vanity, the utter lack of shame over this... I weep. We're killing ourselves, our future, and all this nitwit and countless other death promoters in the entertainment industry can talk about is their careers... and they still keep their jobs, if that tells you anything you need to know about the priorities of the industry.

Talk about how you have no shame in killing your own children in the womb twice, no big deal. Talk about how it's dangerous to let children insist they're not the biological sex they are and that you shouldn't encourage mutilation... you get suspended, forced to apologize, and that's if you're lucky.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Right choice for her, not so much for the two children she killed in the womb   *****rollingeyes*****
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Online roamer_1

“I had a career and a future and potential,” she explained.

Look at how twisted this is:

Career: Just a couple decades ago... and from there all the way back to the beginning of time, the career that was important to a woman was the raising of her children.

Future: Our children quite literally ARE our future.

Potential: What can possibly hold more potential than the hand that rocks the cradle?

I mean it. Really ponder the self-centered, shortsightedness of her malignant statement.
This is cancer.

Offline thackney

How many parents would say: I would give the lives of my two children for her career?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
How many parents would say: I would give the lives of my two children for her career?

Apparently many more than we would like to believe.

Offline verga

Liberalism is a mental illness, we need no further proof.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

And she didn’t even have much of a career
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

A bitch that eats her pups is considered a bad mother.
Jussayin.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The twit was apparently too stupid to use readily available birth control-for her abortion is her birth control.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline berdie

That is one of the most sad things I've ever heard a human say.

Bill Cipher

Meh.  So she tweezed a few extra cells off.  Big deal. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WHAT?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I didn't trust myself to ask.

It's a repulsive statement...
Support the USO

Offline verga

It's a repulsive statement...
Okay I thought it was just me. I did not see the /Sarc after it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Okay I thought it was just me. I did not see the /Sarc after it.

It was not sarcasm, just reprehensible.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Polly Ticks

**nononono*

Both sickening and tragic.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Lordy what a sociopath.

Keep talkin' Alyssa, you are one heckuva poster child.
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You really should have inserted a "/s" at the end.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Almost none of us.   The insidiousness of abortion is the "out of sight, out of mind" aspect.   You cannot  know what it is to love a child without seeing and holding that child.   The whole concept of fatherhood was fuzzy and vague to me,  even throughout Mrs. Jazz's pregnancy.    But when I saw my son for the first time,  it just snapped into focus - that face looked just like me.   I still recall that cathartic moment like it was yesterday. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 08:04:27 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline thackney

Almost all of us.   The insidiousness of abortion is the "out of sight, out of mind" aspect.   You cannot  know what it is to love a child without seeing and holding that child.   The whole concept of fatherhood was fuzzy and vague to me,  even throughout Mrs. Jazz's pregnancy.    But when I saw my son for the first time,  it just snapped into focus - that face looked just like me.   I still recall that cathartic moment like it was yesterday.

We will have to disagree.  I would never.  I have experienced the loss of an unborn child.  I don't pretend to equate the emotion with my children I have raised.  But I would never choose to go through that again for any
level of personal gain.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
We will have to disagree.  I would never.  I have experienced the loss of an unborn child.  I don't pretend to equate the emotion with my children I have raised.  But I would never choose to go through that again for any
level of personal gain.

I misspoke.   I meant to say "almost none of us",  not "almost all of us.    I've edited my post. 

Online libertybele

She's a piece of work.  It sure would seem to me that going through with an abortion would be a tragic and painstakingly, difficult decision.  You would think that after going through such an ordeal that she would have done everything to ensure that she didn't have to go through the same tragic ordeal again.  But, hey...what's 2 lives in exchange for her pathetic and selfish career?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
She's a piece of work.  It sure would seem to me that going through with an abortion would be a tragic and painstakingly, difficult decision.  You would think that after going through such an ordeal that she would have done everything to ensure that she didn't have to go through the same tragic ordeal again.  But, hey...what's 2 lives in exchange for her pathetic and selfish career?

She probably looks at it as the exchange of 2 lives prior to the beginning of her pathetic and selfish career for 2 lives after her career was established.   (She says she now has two kids, ages 4 and 7.)