General Category > Politics/Government

Joe Biden recalls MLK, Bobby Kennedy assassinations 'in the late 70s'

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
 By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Remember the line “if you can remember the 1960s, you weren’t really there”? It got support Tuesday from the Democratic presidential front-runner, born 1942.

According to a video posted by the Republican National Committee “war room,” former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, campaigning in Iowa on Tuesday, placed two of the 1960s most iconic events — the weeks-apart assassinations of Robert Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King — in the wrong decade.

“When Bobby Kennedy and Dr. King had been assassinated in the 70s, the late 70s when I got engaged,” he said in the run-up to making a point about how times have changed.

Mr. Biden did at least place his engagement in the right decade — he married first wife Neilia Hunter in 1966.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/aug/20/joe-biden-recalls-mlk-bobby-kennedy-assassinations/

Snarknado:
Late 70's is his age - he always gets the two things mixed up.

kevindavis007:
I'm sorry he is way to old to be President.

austingirl:
Slow Joe said one of the hottest slogans in the Sixties was "don't get engaged." :silly:

GtHawk:
Wasn't it just the other day that Biden's Dr. said there is nothing wrong with Biden's brain? I think they may have misquoted the Doc, I think he actually said 'there is nothing wrong with Joe Biden's brain, it is perfectly Abby Normal'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version