Author Topic: Warren says 15,000 attended her Seattle rally  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren says 15,000 attended her Seattle rally
« on: August 26, 2019, 01:26:41 am »
Warren says 15,000 attended her Seattle rally
By Owen Daugherty - 08/25/19 07:17 PM EDT

Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) campaign said roughly 15,000 people attended her rally in Seattle on Sunday night.

The top-tier Democratic presidential candidate has seen large crowds in recent weeks, with an event in St. Paul, Minn., last week drawing about 12,000, according to her campaign.

Her event Sunday had to move locations from the WaMu Theater, with a capacity of 7,000, to the International Fountain at Seattle Center in order to accommodate more people.

Warren billed her event Sunday as the “Seattle Town Hall,” and it was her first in Washington since launching her campaign.

A spokesperson for Warren’s campaign confirmed the crowd size to The Hill and said it was the largest of her campaign to date.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458766-warren-says-15000-attended-her-seattle-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Warren says 15,000 attended her Seattle rally
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 01:28:22 am »
Looks like she is going to be the Dem candidate....shaking my head in disbelief...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 01:57:41 am »
Bernie packed them in too. But yes, I'd say she looks like the front runner.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 02:18:49 am »
Looks like she is going to be the Dem candidate....shaking my head in disbelief...

I've thought so for some time.   Very sad though.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 02:28:01 am »
Could be. She is a liar who scammed Affirmative Action, but she does seem to be the least wacko crazy of the bunch.

I mean come on. Biden self-destructs every time he opens his mouth. I don't think anyone knew how far gone he was until he started speaking. Mentally, there is nobody home. Over the next 5 years, he will likely become unable to care for himself.

No wonder Obama refused to let him sit in on meetings or officiate anything. Obama locked Biden in his room and told him to stay there and shut up. Does anyone remember Biden doing anything during his term as vice President? Now we know why.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 02:49:53 am »
I've thought so for some time.   Very sad though.

Scott Adams said hSaturday,  felt she was the most likely dem now, since she has learned and improved as a candidate, while others have not.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 04:13:03 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 04:00:16 am »
Not much of an accomplishment in Seattle.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 04:45:37 am »
Saw the 12,000 in Minn.  It was outside with so many people as far as one could see. A stage had been put up so she was above the crowd.

I find it interesting she wears simple clothes, a black T shirt with a sweater over it.  Sort of grab it and go. She is not concerned with clothes, those clothes she could pick up at Walmart. Don't remember seeing color of pants; likely black.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 05:04:21 am »
@mystery-ak

I thought she would be the one.  I examined her life and she won in debate in her high school and at age 16 won a debate scholarship at George Washington University.  Think about that - debate scholarship
She is not one bit nervous speaking to many thousands of people and she is outstanding at the candidate debates. She has a command of words, seldom makes a mistake.  She has her political issues/plans memorized.  If she wins over Trump, she will go after "get your guns" because that is one of her spoken plans, heard her say it.  We better have a majority in the Senate to stop such plans.

cc @Applewood

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 02:19:56 pm »
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
32m
This is troubling. It is the first time ANY DemoKKKrat, going back to Cankles' campaign, has drawn more than 10,000 people more than one time (Cankles did it with rock stars).
Support the USO

Online rustynail

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 02:26:51 pm »
Girl Power!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2019, 04:12:56 pm »
We may as well phone it in now.  She'll beat the Trump for sure.  *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2019, 05:22:08 pm »
She could serve some recipes from her "Pow-Wow Chow" cookbook!   wink777

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2019, 05:42:54 pm »

I expect the media to go all in for Warren in the next week or so.  They will start talking about Biden's mental issues,  that's when you know it's happening.

My fear is that the "clown car" is going to empty out quickly.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2019, 05:50:22 pm »
We may as well phone it in now.  She'll beat the Trump for sure.  *****rollingeyes*****

Agreed.  We can cancel the primaries.  Save the money for something important...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2019, 05:52:54 pm »
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
32m
This is troubling. It is the first time ANY DemoKKKrat, going back to Cankles' campaign, has drawn more than 10,000 people more than one time (Cankles did it with rock stars).

Larry's wrong @mystery-ak   Bernie pulled in huge crowds in 2016.  Some would say he actually won the nomination.   happy77   Republicans are certainly prone to getting the vapors.

Here's one of Bernie's rallies in 2016

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2019, 10:31:36 pm »
Larry's wrong @mystery-ak   Bernie pulled in huge crowds in 2016.  Some would say he actually won the nomination.   happy77   Republicans are certainly prone to getting the vapors.

Here's one of Bernie's rallies in 2016

Thanks for the perspective. Seattle is a leftist cesspool-no surprise she got a several thousand, although that is less than the overflow crowd at a Trump rally.
Principles matter. Words matter.