Author Topic: Pennsylvania Uber Driver Found Guilty of Raping Intoxicated Passenger  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

Pennsylvania Uber Driver Found Guilty of Raping Intoxicated Passenger

Chester County DA
Katherine Rodriguez17 Aug 2019

An Uber driver in Pennsylvania was found guilty of raping an intoxicated passenger and then charging her $150 for vomiting in his vehicle.

Ahmed Elgaafary, 27, was convicted Thursday of multiple sexual assault charges, including rape of an unconscious person, sexual assault, and indecent assault.

Elgaafary, who is an Egyptian national, will be sentenced later on and then will likely be deported to his homeland, according to Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/08/17/pennsylvania-uber-driver-found-guilty-of-raping-intoxicated-passenger/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pennsylvania Uber Driver Found Guilty of Raping Intoxicated Passenger
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 07:19:01 pm »
WTH does he think he is?  Bill Cosby?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 01:37:05 am »
What a dummy. (from my bad old days) Give her your number, if she calls (soberish), fine. If not, nevermind.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 10:46:10 am »
What a dummy. (from my bad old days) Give her your number, if she calls (soberish), fine. If not, nevermind.

Rape isn't about dating.  it's about power.

I use Uber and I notice that many of their drivers are immigrants, especially from the Middle East.  I wouldn't mind that fact, but a few of them made me a bit nervous.  One guy seemed a bit hostile  I think he didn't like my sleeveless shirt.  Guess I wasn't modestly dressed enough for him.  Well, fella, if you're going to live and work in the US, you had better get used to the fact that non-Muslim women here don't wear burqas.

I did have one driver last week, originally from Gabon in western Africa, who was very nice.  He said he said he was Muslim, but wasn't all that strict and he definitely did not believe in jihad.  He's in the States attending the University of Pittsburgh with the goal of becoming a doctor.  It was an enjoyable ride talking about religion, his homeland and where to find good restaurants. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 04:35:29 pm »
Rape isn't about dating.  it's about power.

I use Uber and I notice that many of their drivers are immigrants, especially from the Middle East.  I wouldn't mind that fact, but a few of them made me a bit nervous.  One guy seemed a bit hostile  I think he didn't like my sleeveless shirt.  Guess I wasn't modestly dressed enough for him.  Well, fella, if you're going to live and work in the US, you had better get used to the fact that non-Muslim women here don't wear burqas.

I did have one driver last week, originally from Gabon in western Africa, who was very nice.  He said he said he was Muslim, but wasn't all that strict and he definitely did not believe in jihad.  He's in the States attending the University of Pittsburgh with the goal of becoming a doctor.  It was an enjoyable ride talking about religion, his homeland and where to find good restaurants.
True enough that rape is about power.

But how many women who were sloshed the night before and engaged in activities fueled by alcohol awoke later with regrets?

As a single male I was ever careful of the advances of an intoxicated woman, and would opt for a later meeting over an immediate roll in the hay, simply to avoid the claim that anything had happened that wasn't fully consensual. Sure that meant a lot of missed opportunities, but my reputation as a gentleman was never sullied by claims otherwise.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 10:43:51 pm »
Applewood wrote:
"Rape isn't about dating.  it's about power."

Sumthin' tells me that with muslims, this is often not the case.
For many (most?) of them, rape is about "getting sex", any way they can.
After all, the quran teaches them so...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 10:59:00 pm »
Applewood wrote:
"Rape isn't about dating.  it's about power."

Sumthin' tells me that with muslims, this is often not the case.
For many (most?) of them, rape is about "getting sex", any way they can.
After all, the quran teaches them so...

Almost.  Raping boys is for pleasure.  Raping women is for spreading seed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: