State Chapters > Arizona

Arizona poll shows Kelly overtaking McSally

(1/12) > >>

mystery-ak:
Arizona poll shows Kelly overtaking McSally
By Reid Wilson - 08/20/19 06:01 AM EDT

Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) trails her Democratic opponent for the first time, according to a new survey, as President Trump's approval rating falls in the key swing state.

Retired astronaut Mark Kelly leads McSally, the retired fighter pilot-turned-politician, by a 46 percent to 41 percent margin, according to the poll conducted by OH Predictive Insights, a Phoenix-based pollster, and released first to The Hill.

The survey represents the first time this year that OH Predictive Insights has shown Kelly leading McSally. In February, the firm showed McSally leading by 2 percentage points. In May, McSally led by a single point.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/458031-arizona-poll-shows-kelly-overtaking-mcsally

Cyber Liberty:
It was bound to be close, no matter who is against her.  Her House record is not very good (having come from a liberal District), and one false move will collapse her.

HikerGuy83:
Kelly sounds like a disaster to me.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on October 28, 2020, 12:25:04 am ---Kelly sounds like a disaster to me.

--- End quote ---

And Arizona voters bought McCain's "hero" act for decades.  Kelly can see the plum opportunity he has to play the "astronaut hero" act, and that's why he has a chance despite his well-known hatred of guns.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on October 28, 2020, 12:35:29 am ---And Arizona voters bought McCain's "hero" act for decades.  Kelly can see the plum opportunity he has to play the "astronaut hero" act, and that's why he has a chance despite his well-known hatred of guns.

--- End quote ---

Having your wife take one to the head doesn't hurt your cause either and he has played that to the max.

As for McCain.....I could never stand the guy. 

When they nominated him in 2008, I cried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version