Author Topic: Moderator chides Native American audience over lack of ‘excitement’ for Elizabeth Warren  (Read 465 times)

rangerrebew

Moderator chides Native American audience over lack of ‘excitement’ for Elizabeth Warren
August 19, 2019
By Kyle Olson

Some Native Americans aren’t ready to bury the hatchet with Elizabeth Warren.

Warren was invited to address the Frank LaMere Native American Presidential Forum in Sioux City, Iowa, and it was awkward almost from the start.

The moderator at the Native American Forum in Iowa today had to ask the crowd to applaud after he suggested the Elizabeth Warren could be the next President. pic.twitter.com/UKZlJBgBjR

— Francis Brennan (@FrancisBrennan) August 19, 2019

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/moderator-chides-native-american-audience-over-lack-of-excitement-for-elizabeth-warren/

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline kidd

She stole from native Americans. She stole a position that a real native American could have had. And with that, many years of a high level salary. And the influence that comes with that position.

Of course the audience was conflicted. Then they were forced to applaud.

Offline verga

She stole from native Americans. She stole a position that a real native American could have had. And with that, many years of a high level salary. And the influence that comes with that position.

She is a real pistol. Oh wait that might trigger someone.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I was gonna say you were right on target, but then I decided to bite the bullet on that one and aim a little higher.

Offline verga

I was gonna say you were right on target, but then I decided to bite the bullet on that one and aim a little higher.
:yowsa:
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Trigger....Roy Rogers horse..
Fun fact  For a long time, in early episodes, Tonto rides a white horse called White Feller.   :pondering:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 03:14:03 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

You are correct, she took a position from someone else with the real credentials. The audience shouldn't have applauded, they should have walked out.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

Trigger....Roy Rogers horse..
Fun fact  For a long time, in early episodes, Tonto rides a white horse called White Feller.   :pondering:
I swear to God I thought he was saying White Feather.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: