Author Topic: Next Top Model scout Jean-Luc Brunel flew poor 12-year-old triplets in from France as a BIRTHDAY PRE  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Next Top Model scout Jean-Luc Brunel flew poor 12-year-old triplets in from France as a BIRTHDAY PRESENT for Jeffrey Epstein to abuse, unsealed documents claim

High-profile Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre described the sadistic birthday present in unsealed court documents from a 2015 lawsuit
    She said the millionaire bragged about paying to have the 12-year-old girls, believed to be sisters, flown in from France for one day
    The gift allegedly came from Epstein's longtime friend Jean-Luc Brunel
    Epstein invested $1million to help launch Brunel's Miami-based modeling firm MC2, in return for a 'supply of girls on tap', the suit claims
    Brunel allegedly supplied illegitimate visas for underage girls from foreign countries and Epstein housed them at his brother's apartment in Manhattan
    The model scout, 72, has denied all involvement in Epstein's alleged crimes

By Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:54 EDT, 19 August 2019 | Updated: 13:34 EDT, 19 August 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7371693/Jean-Luc-Brunel-gave-Jeffrey-Epstein-three-poor-12-year-old-triplets-France-birthday-present.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    She said the millionaire bragged about paying to have the 12-year-old girls, believed to be sisters, flown in from France for one day

***suicide***

Triplets are "believed to be sisters."  You don't say....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Please tell me this is satire.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Please tell me this is satire.

I wish I could.  I saw this story on FNC last night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.