Author Topic: 'Just a distraction': Tlaib discusses concerns about group sponsoring Israel trip  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Just a distraction': Tlaib discusses concerns about group sponsoring Israel trip
by Mike Brest
 | August 19, 2019 06:03 PM

Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib on Monday addressed criticisms about the group that was going to sponsor the trip to Israel she had planned to take with Rep. Ilhan Omar until the Israeli government blocked them.

The sponsor of the trip, Miftah, which works to highlight the plight of Palestinians, has a history of praising female suicide bombers and promoting anti-Semitic doctrines. They have accused Jewish people of using "the blood of Christians in the Jewish Passover."

A reporter asked Tlaib about Miftah during the press conference.

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/just-a-distraction-tlaib-discusses-concerns-about-group-sponsoring-israel-trip
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Can't be any more of a distraction than they annoying popups the Examiner foists upon the reader.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can't be any more of a distraction than they annoying popups the Examiner foists upon the reader.

Not one but two autoplaying videos. 9999hair out0000

I have to scroll through the article to kill them all before reading it.  I'm thinking Instapaper for this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: