Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein signed a will two days before prison suicide  (Read 593 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeffrey Epstein signed a will two days before prison suicide
« on: August 19, 2019, 09:21:46 pm »
Jeffrey Epstein signed a will two days before prison suicide
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | August 19, 2019 04:33 PM

Jeffrey Epstein signed his will just two days before what the New York City medical examiner has ruled a suicide by hanging in his New York City prison cell, according to a court filing in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

The last will and testament was signed by Epstein on Aug. 8. He was found dead in his cell two days later.

Epstein’s will, first obtained by the New York Post on Monday, showed the accused child sex trafficker claimed to be worth $577,672,654 — nearly $20 million more than what he claimed in the Southern District of New York while arguing that he should be allowed out on house arrest in his Manhattan mansion, but far less than the “billionaire” monicker often attached to the jet-setting financier suggested.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-signed-a-will-two-days-before-prison-suicide
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Jeffrey Epstein signed a will two days before prison suicide
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 09:37:33 pm »
Let me know when the NYC Mansion, the Carib. Island, and the New Mexico ranch go on the market, to satisfy judgments.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 11:59:13 pm »
The will, or what the NY Post says is the will, is on the NY Post’s website.  It looks pretty generic, but it does put most of his assets into a trust, for which few details exist.  I wonder if the trustees are foreign and if they’re going to play hide-the-assets to keep them away from his victims.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 12:09:00 am »
The will, or what the NY Post says is the will, is on the NY Post’s website.  It looks pretty generic, but it does put most of his assets into a trust, for which few details exist.  I wonder if the trustees are foreign and if they’re going to play hide-the-assets to keep them away from his victims.

will
https://www.scribd.com/document/422423833/Jeffrey-Epstein-will#from_embed
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 01:00:27 am »

That would seem to be the plan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 01:38:07 pm »
God forbid he ever did the "right thing"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 01:26:09 pm »
I read that he left everything to a brother. Considering how many claims may be made against the estate, I'm guessing that guy shouldn't hold his breath waiting for the payout.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 01:29:54 pm »
I read that he left everything to a brother. Considering how many claims may be made against the estate, I'm guessing that guy shouldn't hold his breath waiting for the payout.

Is this will even valid?  Can Epstein be said to have been "of sound mind and body" when he had a suicide planned?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 01:30:46 pm »
Doesn't a will begin with....I,..... Of sound mind?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline thackney

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2019, 01:31:35 pm »

The will left essentially all to a trust.  The members of the trust are not named.  The will is in mystery-ak link above.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2019, 01:32:27 pm »
Is this will even valid?  Can Epstein be said to have been "of sound mind and body" when he had a suicide planned?
It may have been written "in contemplation of death," so to speak, but was he contemplating suicide or the likelihood of his murder?  :2popcorn:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2019, 01:34:57 pm »
It may have been written "in contemplation of death," so to speak, but was he contemplating suicide or the likelihood of his murder?  :2popcorn:

Since it's been ruled a suicide, it would be the former.  Contemplating suicide is textbook "unsound mind."  Now...if the jury were still out about the suicide, then we would not be so sure.  Hasty rulings by Coroners have consequences.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2019, 04:02:20 pm »
His victims should get all his money.