Author Topic: Illinois Passes New Law Requiring LGBTQ Classes in Middle School  (Read 960 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd  Huston28 Aug 2019

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker has signed a new bill into law requiring the state’s schools to teach “LGBTQ history” to students by the eighth grade.

The law will require schools to add the history of prominent lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Americans, according to the New York Post.

The law states that textbooks “must include the roles and contributions of all people protected under the Illinois Human Rights Act and must be non-discriminatory as to any of the characteristics under the Act.”

“One of the best ways to overcome intolerance is through education and exposure to different people and viewpoints,” sponsor State Sen. Heather Steans (D-Chicago) said. “An inclusive curriculum will not only teach an accurate version of history but also promote acceptance of the LGBTQ community.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2019/08/28/illinois-passes-new-law-requiring-lgbtq-classes-in-middle-school/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Illinois Passes New Law Requiring LGBTQ Classes in Middle School
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 01:28:47 pm »
Trust me on this. Every significant person in history who has ever achieved anything positive will suddenly be a hidden gay.

Every villain or anyone who has ever done any evil in history, will not be gay. That is how this crap works.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.