Author Topic: Missing Indiana teen Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon found safe  (Read 323 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Missing Indiana teen Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon found safe
 Update 3:50 p.m. EDT Aug. 18: Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon, the 16-year-old reported missing, has been found safe.

Photo: Lake County Sheriff’s Office

Inidana police issued a statewide Amber Alert for 16-year-old Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon.

The Chicago Sun-Times reported the Indianapolis division of the FBI confirmed the girl is safe. The division assisted the Lake County Sheriff’s Department and the FBI’s Little Rock division in the search for the teen.

“She was recovered safely and a subject is in custody in connection with her disappearance,” FBI spokesperson Chris Bavender said.

Authorities in Indiana said Madison was believed to be in extreme danger and was with 22-year-old Martin Alexander Curry-Fishtorn.

Read more at: https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-indiana-teen-madison-elizabeth-yancy-eddlemon/QjriI1Pnohxa4v4u8x5Q1H/

She is on the left, the young man who they feared abducted her is on the right. They said he was heavily armed, well-armed, something like that, so who knows. THis must be Martin Alexander Curry-Fishtorn per the article.

A happy ending for a change. I wonder if they had some sort of relationship but the amber alert went out, probably last night, I heard about this, I believe, the first thing this morning. He doesn't look like much of a bad guy but we will see, teens elope, it happened in our school. I'm curious to see what the deal is here. I'm glad she's been found safe and I was worried.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 12:13:01 am by TomSea »