Author Topic: Huge!… mueller team lied!  (Read 386 times)

Offline mrclose

Huge!… mueller team lied!
« on: August 18, 2019, 10:23:14 pm »
Not sure what HUGE means anymore?  :shrug:

Compared to their conspiracy to overthrow the  President, a few lies under oath are no big deal.

(VIDEO)

Investigative reporter John Solomon from The Hill joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

The two discussed John Solomon’s latest interview with CIA operative Joseph Mifsud’s attorneys.

According to Mr. Mifsud’s attorneys their client was working for the CIA and was NOT a Russian operative as reported by the Mueller witch hunt team of liars.

Maria Bartiromo: We know that there were informants thrown at certain Trump campaign people, like George Papadopoulos.

George Papadopoulos was on this show and he told me directly on this show that Mifsud was the guy they wanted him to meet in Italy… That is the individual who told him that Russia has emails on Hillary Clinton. Why is that important, John?

John Solomon: Well, I interviewed Mr. Mifsud’s lawyer the other day, Stefan Rowe, and he told me and also provided me some deposition evidence to both Congress and myself that his client was being directed and long worked with Western intelligence.

And he was being directed specifically, he was asked to connect George Papadopoulos to Russia, meaning it was an operation, some form of intelligence operation.

That was the lawyer’s own words for this.
If that’s the case that means the flash point that started the whole investigation was in fact manufactured from the beginning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/huge-mueller-team-lied-attorney-for-joseph-mifsud-confirms-he-is-western-intelligence-operative-and-not-a-russian-operative-video/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:57:19 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline dfwgator

Re: Huge!… mueller team lied!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 10:28:33 pm »
And America yawns.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 10:30:38 pm »
I don't doubt that for a second @mrclose.  The problem is with getting anything done about it in the beauractic minefield that is Washington now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 10:58:52 pm »
This has long been suspected and now confirmed that the Russia thing was manufacturing by US intelligence
community. Things are not looking good for the former head of the CIA or the NSA. Could such a plot be launched
sans Zero knowledge and approval? Very unlikely, so now Zero is in play too.

Come on AG Barr, let's get going.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 11:03:38 pm »
I don't doubt that for a second @mrclose.  The problem is with getting anything done about it in the beauractic minefield that is Washington now.
@Bigun

To kill a snake .. you chop off it's head.

Unless Obama is taken down, charged with sedition and all of his 'hidden' records opened, you Will Not see Justice over what this country has been put through!

Not for the eight years that the Obama's were in power or in this attempt to overthrow a duly elected President!

Obama was 'chosen' for his skin color, nothing else and his actions, then and now ... wont be 'investigated' for the same reason!

Blame it all on Brennan, Clapper, Comey et al. but make no mistake, it couldn't have happened without Obama leading the way!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 11:18:46 pm »
@Bigun

To kill a snake .. you chop off it's head.

Unless Obama is taken down, charged with sedition and all of his 'hidden' records opened, you Will Not see Justice over what this country has been put through!

Not for the eight years that the Obama's were in power or in this attempt to overthrow a duly elected President!

Obama was 'chosen' for his skin color, nothing else and his actions, then and now ... wont be 'investigated' for the same reason!

Blame it all on Brennan, Clapper, Comey et al. but make no mistake, it couldn't have happened without Obama leading the way!

I'm sorry @mrclose but I'm forced to disagree. The beauracratic mess that is our current national government was carefully put in place over a long period of time and they all know who they are beholden to.  The Democrat machine.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien