Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: ‘I saw the polls,’ and I’ve never been more sure no Dem can beat the president  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: ‘I saw the polls,’ and I’ve never been more sure no Dem can beat the president
August 18, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Citing where the “energy” is coming from in the Democrat Party, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is more confident than ever that President Donald Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Graham appeared on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” to say Democrats have moved so far left that the American people will side with Trump and the Republican Party when making a comparison.

“I think all of the energy in the Democratic Party is with Bernie [Sanders] and Elizabeth Warren and the squad,” he told anchor Maria Bartiromo. “I think the squad represents the heart and soul of the modern Democratic Party on domestic policy and foreign policy.”

The “squad” being the four radical freshman lawmakers: Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA).

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/18/lindsey-graham-i-saw-the-polls-and-ive-never-been-more-sure-no-dem-can-beat-the-president-787038
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34