Author Topic: Awkward apology predicted as Warren agrees to forum with Native American leaders  (Read 409 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Awkward apology predicted as Warren agrees to forum with Native American leaders
August 18, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) will face an awkward moment on Monday, having agreed to take part in a candidate forum in Sioux City, Iowa, that will focus on issues affecting Native Americans.

Given the blond-haired, blue-eyed Democratic presidential candidate’s rich history of claiming to be a Native American, which culminated with a DNA test showing she is upwards to 1/1,024th Cherokee, Warren will find herself in a room of actual Native Americans.

“It’s going to be awkward for her even if she puts on a smile,” Native American activist Simon Moya-Smith told the New York Post.

Moya-Smith, 36, of the Ogala-Lakota Nation, sees the occasion as an opportunity for Warren to own up to the truth and apologize.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/18/awkward-apology-predicted-as-warren-agrees-to-forum-with-native-american-leaders-786914
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Democrats never apologize, preferring to use the oft-worn "I'm sorry to anyone who was offended by..."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She has agreed to hold a Pow Wow. Smoke'm peace pipe. She will speak with forked tongue?  What a palefaced lair.   l
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Democrats never apologize, preferring to use the oft-worn "I'm sorry to anyone who was offended by..."

Obastard was a walking, talking apology, constant apologizing for things he has no part in, like being an American.   Rats don't mumble that kind of apology in private, they dress it up, apply lipstick and take it out on the town. 

Nobody has the cruelty to tell them their date is as fugly as a mud fence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She has agreed to hold a Pow Wow.

Will she bring the Pow Wow Chow?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:56:49 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online kevindavis007

Had she not get caught in a lie she would have still claimed that she was a Siberian American.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online corbe

Only Elizabeth Warren is stupid enough to fail a DNA test.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I always thought the Native American Tribes were a pretty tight community (other than that Gambling thingee), someone's getting a new house out of this.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

I hope there's no language barrier. Lizzie may need this book.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org