Author Topic: Lindsey Graham says Horowitz FISA report will be 'ugly and damning' for DOJ  (Read 772 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham says Horowitz FISA report will be 'ugly and damning' for DOJ
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | August 18, 2019 01:03 PM

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina predicted Sunday that the upcoming report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act would be “ugly and damning” for the DOJ.

The Republican Senate Judiciary chairman spoke with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures, saying the much-anticipated Horowitz report was “coming out in weeks, not days, not months.” In explaining to Bartiromo why the release of the report had been repeatedly delayed — Attorney General William Barr predicted early this year it would come out in May or June — Graham said “every time you turn around you find something new.”

Graham predicted Horowitz would have a lot to say about "the good, the bad, and the ugly" at the FBI and DOJ, and would likely have recommendations about what should be done to fix it.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-says-horowitz-fisa-report-will-be-ugly-and-damning-for-doj
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That should read O'bama's DOJ
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Free Beer Tomorrow!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I will hopefully be fascinated, by the extent and means tha Trump uses this in the 2020 campaign.

Timing and content.

I also think the subject opens up opportunities for savvy Republicans too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
IF and when he is allowed to release the damned thing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Free Beer Tomorrow!

I'm getting awful thirsty.

Offline kidd

Is this the report we'll never see?