Author Topic: Client says Arizona massage therapist's 'cuddling' session turned sexual  (Read 788 times)

Offline corbe

Client says Arizona massage therapist's 'cuddling' session turned sexual

Anne Ryman, Arizona RepublicPublished 6:52 p.m. ET Aug. 17, 2019

PHOENIX – In new age America, if you need emotional comfort, you can pay someone to cuddle you.

It's legal and unregulated.

But where do you complain if a cuddling session goes too far?

A Phoenix woman says it happened to her in May when she visited an $80-a-session cuddle therapist and the session turned sexual. She wound up with the cuddler's nipple in her mouth for five minutes.

She called police, who told her that nothing illegal had happened.

She called a national group that certifies cuddlers. It promptly decertified the cuddler, Susanne Woodward, for breaking its code of conduct.

Finally, she filed a complaint with the state board that regulates massage because the cuddler is also a massage therapist. It's illegal for massage therapists to engage in sexual activity with clients.

<..snip..>

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/17/cuddling-session-massage-therapist-turned-sexual-client-says/2042376001/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's obviously Not Guilty....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

This Shirley explains your cheery disposition, at all times, @Cyber Liberty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   This Shirley explains your cheery disposition, at all times, @Cyber Liberty

One of only a few reasons I cried when I left Phoenix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Al Gore asking for her number in 3....2....1 :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Al Gore asking for her number in 3....2....1 :whistle:

AFAIK, she's still in business in Tempe.  About two miles from my old abode.
I will NOT comply.