Author Topic: California woman who slapped Trump supporter during MAGA rally convicted of battery  (Read 419 times)

Online corbe

California woman who slapped Trump supporter during MAGA rally convicted of battery

August 18, 2019

A California woman who slapped a Trump supporter during a Make America Great Again rally in Orange County more than two years ago has been convicted on Wednesday, prosecutors said.

Jessica Aguilar, 23, of Sacramento, was found guilty Wednesday of one misdemeanor count of battery for slapping a man twice across the face during the March 25, 2017 rally at Bolsa Chica State Beach.

According to The Orange County District Attorney’s Office, Aguilar was sentenced to 20 days in jail, 10 days of community service, and three years of probation. Prosecutors said Aguilar’s jail sentence will be “vacated” if she completes community service.

“The Orange County District Attorney’s Office does not condone random acts of violence,” Orange District Attorney Todd Spitzer said. “With political dissension on the rise across the country, it is important to remember that right to protest is afforded to everyone; no one has the right to commit an act of violence against someone because they don’t agree with their views. If someone chooses to commit violence, they will be prosecuted.”

<..snip..>

https://milnenews.com/2019/08/18/california-woman-who-assaulted-trump-supporter-during-maga-rally-convicted-of-battery/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

And that, my Briefer Friends, is why I quit slapping around the Trumpers here.  Well there's also my probation officer and the resultant Time-Outs here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That pic looks like she has been slapped - and more than once.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't know how well folks here know CA geography, but Orange County, where the incident happened, and Sacramento (city and county), from where the female came, are 400-500 miles apart. Also, Bolsa Chica State Beach is not within walking distance from MouseLand, unless you walk half marathons fairly regularly. IOW, that female traveled a long way for the purpose of harassing Trump rally attendees. It was not, as the Orange County DA said, a "random act of violence".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I don't know how well folks here know CA geography, but Orange County, where the incident happened, and Sacramento (city and county), from where the female came, are 400-500 miles apart. Also, Bolsa Chica State Beach is not within walking distance from MouseLand, unless you walk half marathons fairly regularly. IOW, that female traveled a long way for the purpose of harassing Trump rally attendees. It was not, as the Orange County DA said, a "random act of violence".

Bolsa Chica Beach, and the rest of the entire OC shoreline is high 75F, and low 65 F, all of this week.

The worst thing is the crowds of visitors.

Airshow is in October4-6,  this year.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   And that, my Briefer Friends, is why I quit slapping around the Trumpers here.  Well there's also my probation officer and the resultant Time-Outs here.

So who's your parole officer Seymour Scagnetti?

I hear he's a f***in' azzhole.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

My Probation Officer doesn't know I blog here.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
NTIFA Thugs gets their asses Handed to Them: Orange County Style!!!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln