Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Vows to Go to ‘War with White Nationalism and Racism’ as President  (Read 252 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bernie Sanders Vows to Go to ‘War with White Nationalism and Racism’ as President
Breitbart, Aug 18, 2019

Saturday at the Young Leader’s Conference in Atlanta, 2020 presidential hopeful, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) pledged to go to war against white nationalism and racism if he wins the presidency.

Sanders said, “I’m Jewish. My family came from Poland. My father’s whole family was wiped out by Hitler and his white nationalism. Too many people have fought over the years. Too many people have died against racism to let it resurface and flourish in America.”

He continued, “We will go to war with nationalism and racism in every aspect of our lives.”

He added, “When we combat white nationalism, and when we combat racism, we are going to use all the laws in our power.”

Full tweet w/video at link:  https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/08/18/bernie-sanders-vows-to-go-to-war-with-white-nationalism-and-racism-as-president/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is the single most frightening video of the campaign, thus far.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Disgusting pandering from the commie who didn't have a job until he was forty.
Principles matter. Words matter.