Author Topic: Buttigieg: Voting for Trump, At Best Means You Excuse Racism  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg: Voting for Trump, At Best Means You Excuse Racism
« on: August 18, 2019, 03:58:10 pm »
Buttigieg: Voting for Trump, At Best Means You Excuse Racism
'It means look the other way on racism'

Graham Piro - August 18, 2019 11:05 AM

Presidential hopeful and South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D.) said that supporting President Donald Trump means "at best" excusing racism during an appearance on CNN Sunday morning. The comment is a part of a series of statements Buttigieg has made accusing the Republican Party of enabling racism.

"You told me on the show two weeks ago that you believe President Trump is a white nationalist," CNN host Jake Tapper said. "Given that, do you think that it's a racist act to cast a vote for President Trump in 2020?"

"Well, at best it means look the other way on racism, but I think that a lot of people are wondering what kind of deal even that is supposed to be," Buttigieg said. "You look at what he said at that rally, ‘You've got no choice but to vote for me.'"

more w/video
https://freebeacon.com/politics/buttigieg-voting-for-trump-at-best-means-you-excuse-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Buttigieg: Voting for Trump, At Best Means You Excuse Racism
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 04:02:56 pm »
Fail.  Buttgigger.  Just a huge fail
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Buttigieg: Voting for Trump, At Best Means You Excuse Racism
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 05:01:59 pm »
Did anyone see the video of Buttdigger riding a slide at the Iowa State Fair? The common touch...
Principles matter. Words matter.