Author Topic: Philadelphia: Maurice Hill, who wounded six cops in shootout, is devout Muslim who attended jihadi m  (Read 1596 times)

rangerrebew

Philadelphia: Maurice Hill, who wounded six cops in shootout, is devout Muslim who attended jihadi mosque

Aug 16, 2019 12:00 pm By Robert Spencer 91 Comments

You can see from the impressive zebiba on Maurice Hill’s forehead that he is a devout Muslim; the zebiba is a bruise that forms from the fact that Muslims in their five daily prayers perform numerous prostrations, pressing their foreheads to the ground. The zebiba is seen as a mark of intense piety. That in itself doesn’t make this a jihad attack, but the teachings of the mosque, from the looks of this report, are clearly suspect; the mosque should be investigated. If Maurice Hill were a white supremacist neo-Nazi, would the establishment media be as indifferent to that detail as it is to Hill’s mosque membership? What do you think?

“Clarion Intel Exclusive: Philadelphia Shooter Attended Radical Mosque,” Clarion Project, August 16, 2019:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/philadelphia-man-who-wounded-six-cops-in-shootout-is-devout-muslim-who-attended-jihadi-mosque

rangerrebew

So how come none of the mainstream media reported that the Philadelphia gunman who shot 6 cops is a Muslim?

August 17, 2019 by BareNakedIslam 
The INQUIRER gives a long and rambling report about the shooter, Maurice Hill’s criminal history, but conveniently left out any mention of the radical Wahhabi mosque he attends.

Notice the big Muslim prayer bump on his forehead, the sure sign of a fundamentalist Muslim

Clarion Project (via Gateway Pundit) reported:

Maurice Hill, the criminal who wounded six police officers in a shootout in Philadelphia and was arrested after a seven-hour standoff, attended a radical mosque.

The mosque, called Masjid Ahlil Hadith Wal Athar, is known for preaching the Islamist ideology promoted by Saudi Arabia referred to as “Wahhabism.”

Clarion Intelligence Network has been aware through its sources that the area where the shootings took place is known for trafficking in guns, drugs and counterfeit items. This criminal market has a strong Islamist element that includes extremist gangs.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/08/17/so-how-come-none-of-the-mainstream-media-reported-that-the-philadelphia-gunman-who-shot-6-cops-is-a-muslim/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To ask the question is to answer it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, the ones shot are "wrong" for the MSM mass-shooting narrative, and the shooter is the "wrong" sort as well, so I doubt many in the MSM had enough interest long enough to dig enough to learn that. I think their interest ended when they had to report that the guy had a criminal record (that precluded his buying guns legally). IOW, ignorance rather than cover-up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, the ones shot are "wrong" for the MSM mass-shooting narrative, and the shooter is the "wrong" sort as well, so I doubt many in the MSM had enough interest long enough to dig enough to learn that. I think their interest ended when they had to report that the guy had a criminal record (that precluded his buying guns legally). IOW, ignorance rather than cover-up.

pointing-up  QFT
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Luckily he's also a lousy shot.

Offline PeteS in CA

I was probably too nice. I should have said "willful ignorance". Because that's what "reporters'" incuriosity is, a conscious decision.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

That in itself doesn’t make this a jihad attack ...

Since what started that shooting was the police attempting to serve a warrant, it was not an attack in the sense of Hill initiating it. And resisting arrest or search would have been Hill's motive. Other than, perhaps, gaining some antipathy toward police - doubtful, given his adult criminal record (and who knows what is in his sealed juvenile record?) - I do not think that mosque or Hill's supposed religion had much, if anything, to do with this shooting.

The guy's been in and out of jail and prison for half his life, and was about to start another round of incarceration. Those would suffice to explain both his antipathy toward police and his starting this shooting.

Offline Victoria33

@Sanguine
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

My Bob searching for oil around the world, dealt with Muslims.  When I told him this Muslim guy had a mark on his forward, Bob immediately said, "He is a head cutter."  He said the guy would cut off a head easily - the mark identifies those who would.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
So, why are these Saudi mosques allowed to operate?  They should all be shut down.  Saudi Arabia is the epi-center of terrorism in the world, and our support should end.

Offline PeteS in CA

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; ...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
He seems to be a career criminal, that took up islam in or after prison.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He seems to be a career criminal, that took up islam in or after prison.

Explains why the local Mosque was organizing a support march for him the day after he tried to kill six cops.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; ...

I wasn't aware we were talking "religion," I thought we were talking about "Islam."   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

I wasn't aware we were talking "religion," I thought we were talking about "Islam."   :shrug:

OK, I'll bite ... Islam is a religion.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"OK, I'll bite ... Islam is a religion."

Once more, I will post this.
It's time to change this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."

That should answer any questions as to how I feel about this issue, Pete.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OK, I'll bite ... Islam is a religion.

I think it's a political system.  Could be both, technically.  Whatever, their scripture seems to be telling them they need to make every last person in the world Islamic, with a sword if necessary.  Ordinary terrorism and subterfuge will do if the host organism will allow it (like the US and unlike Israel), BAMN.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

I think it's a political system.  Could be both, technically.  ...

If you read the latter four books of the Torah - Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy - you'll see that the Law of Moses created both a religion and a set of laws by which the nascent nation of (ancient) Israel was to be governed. So if the argument against considering Islam to be a religion is that it is a government, by that same standard Judaism would not be a religion.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you read the latter four books of the Torah - Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy - you'll see that the Law of Moses created both a religion and a set of laws by which the nascent nation of (ancient) Israel was to be governed. So if the argument against considering Islam to be a religion is that it is a government, by that same standard Judaism would not be a religion.

You make a good point.  But...are Jews and Moslems alike in other ways?

Do the Jews have a tenet of their religion that requires converting, subjugating or killing everybody who refuses to be an adherent?  We don't allow animal sacrifices, should we allow human sacrifices or slavery?
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

Pete wrote:
"OK, I'll bite ... Islam is a religion."

Once more, I will post this.
It's time to change this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

To this:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The followers of muhammed are specifically excluded and denied the protections of this amendment along with any and all other Constitutional protections. Neither the United States nor the Several States will offer such protections or liberties to the followers of muhammed."

That should answer any questions as to how I feel about this issue, Pete.
What is next Scientology, Swen Jorgenism, Wicca, Satanism? They (Islam) are under the Abrahamic Covenant like all Christians and Jews. Yours is the same type of thinking that leads to gun bans and red flag laws.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

You make a good point.  But...are Jews and Moslems alike in other ways?

Do the Jews have a tenet of their religion that requires converting, subjugating or killing everybody who refuses to be an adherent?  We don't allow animal sacrifices, should we allow human sacrifices or slavery?
You might consider (re)reading the Torah. the nation of Israel did a lot of killing in the name of God when taking over the promised land. They also sacrificed animals on a daily basis up to and past the time of Christ.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You might consider (re)reading the Torah. the nation of Israel did a lot of killing in the name of God when taking over the promised land. They also sacrificed animals on a daily basis up to and past the time of Christ.

Exactly.  And, then Judaism experienced a reformation.  And, it has never been a religion of "convert or die". 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I guess I must look ignorant or something.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly.  And, then Judaism experienced a reformation.  And, it has never been a religion of "convert or die".

Precisely the point I apparently failed to make.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.