Author Topic: 'You’re a RINO’: Trump name-calls El Paso mayor  (Read 213 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
'You’re a RINO’: Trump name-calls El Paso mayor
« on: August 17, 2019, 07:42:45 pm »
'You’re a RINO’: Trump name-calls El Paso mayor
by Ellie Bufkin
 | August 15, 2019 02:49 PM

El Paso, Texas, Mayor Dee Margo said in a recent interview that President Trump told him, "you're a RINO," during his recent visit after the deadly Walmart shooting.

Margo detailed when the president called him a "Republican in name only" while discussing Trump's recent visit to El Paso on PBS' Frontline. "I said, ‘If you want to deal with immigration, the first thing you do is you have Homeland Security define what is a secure border and what they need in the way of resources to handle that,'" Margo said of his conversation with Trump.

Amid a back-and-forth over the efficacy of border walls, Margo then alleges that the president called him a "RINO."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/youre-a-rino-trump-name-calls-el-paso-mayor

Well I could call Trump a RINO also.  This doesn't make sense if the shooter went to El Paso because he was targetting illegal aliens.   If the wall was working then he wouldn't have gone there.  You would think if that was his agenda.

But why spend time attacking Republicans.  Work with them.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 'You’re a RINO’: Trump name-calls El Paso mayor
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 07:50:28 pm »
Anyone have a spare copy of this to send to his  Orangeness..........

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 02:04:14 am »
Hmm.............takes one to know one!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 02:41:14 am »
 :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: