Author Topic: Mexican President Looking To Extradite El Paso Shooter To Prevent His Possible Execution  (Read 180 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Mexican President Looking To Extradite El Paso Shooter To Prevent His Possible Execution

The El Paso shootings were horrific. Patrick Wood Crusius, a crazed man with white supremacist views, gunned down over 20 people at a local Walmart on August 3 and wounded scores more. He was targeting Mexicans. His manifesto is littered with racial overtones, yes, but he noted that his views predated Trump’s 2016 win, that Republicans are terrible, and that a lot of people have to die to in order to maintain the sustainability of the planet. There is an eco-terror angle that makes up the core of his manifesto that the media is ignoring. Eco-terrorism isn’t an activity of the far-right and the anti-Trump media need to deliver uppercuts to the White House that trashes them on a daily basis. Meanwhile, a mass shooter in Dayton, Ohio who is a self-avowed leftist is having his political views masked by the news media because, well, it just doesn’t fit the Left’s ‘all mass shooters might be racist right-wingers’ narrative. The Dayton shooter was pro-gun control, by the way. Anyway, I digress.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/08/16/mexican-president-looking-to-extradite-el-paso-shooter-to-prevent-his-possible-execution-n2551832

****sheep****
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.