Author Topic: Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: “Have Not Seen” Multiple Fractures in “Simple Leaning Into Suicide  (Read 712 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: “Have Not Seen” Multiple Fractures in “Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging” In Over 20,000 Autopsies (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft August 17, 2019

Dr. Cyril Wecht joined Kennedy on FOX Business Network on Wednesday night to discuss Jeffrey autopsy results.

Dr. Wecht, who is a doctor and lawyer, told Kennedy a Montreal study found only 2 of 239 hanging death resulted in a broken Hyoid bone — or less than 1% of those killed.

Top US inmate and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein suffered broken bones in his neck and a broken Hyoid bone that is more common in strangulation deaths.

Wecht added that every prisoner in the MCC on his floor should be questioned about his death.

On Thursday Dr. Mark Siegel told Bulls and Bears on FOX Business Network that the hyoid bone might break in strangulation about one-third to one-half of the time. In suicide, hanging, it might break 6-10% of the time.

On Friday Dr. Wecht went on with Gregg Jarrett on Hannity to discuss Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy results.

This was after the New York medical examiner ruled Epstein’s death a suicide.

Dr. Wecht did not back down from his original statements.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/dr-cyril-wecht-on-epstein-death-have-not-seen-multiple-fractures-in-simple-leaning-into-suicide-hanging-in-examining-over-20000-autopsies-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dr. Cyril Wecht on Epstein Death: “Have Not Seen” Multiple Fractures in “Simple Leaning Into Suicide Hanging” In Over 20,000 Autopsies (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft August 17, 2019

Dr. Cyril Wecht joined Kennedy on FOX Business Network on Wednesday night to discuss Jeffrey autopsy results.

Dr. Wecht, who is a doctor and lawyer, told Kennedy a Montreal study found only 2 of 239 hanging death resulted in a broken Hyoid bone — or less than 1% of those killed.

Top US inmate and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein suffered broken bones in his neck and a broken Hyoid bone that is more common in strangulation deaths.

Wecht added that every prisoner in the MCC on his floor should be questioned about his death.

On Thursday Dr. Mark Siegel told Bulls and Bears on FOX Business Network that the hyoid bone might break in strangulation about one-third to one-half of the time. In suicide, hanging, it might break 6-10% of the time.

On Friday Dr. Wecht went on with Gregg Jarrett on Hannity to discuss Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy results.

This was after the New York medical examiner ruled Epstein’s death a suicide.

Dr. Wecht did not back down from his original statements.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/dr-cyril-wecht-on-epstein-death-have-not-seen-multiple-fractures-in-simple-leaning-into-suicide-hanging-in-examining-over-20000-autopsies-video/

I've seen that Kennedy woman on Fox Business on week nights,  it looks good and I haven't seen much.

Dr. Cyril Wecht was real big into the JFK assassination but NOT just that, he was involved in the House Senate Committee on Assassinations in the 1970s with Senator Frank Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRFHAYsJfNo (show with Jerry Orbach.

Dr. Wecht firmly believes in an assassination conspiracy.... but this above in the article is very fascinating, he's a bit of a conspiracy hack.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
His logistics though, have been proven basically false.

So, I tend to think he's wrong with JFK; so then from here?

But Dr. Wecht is certainly famous and probably somewhat competent.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:18:14 pm by TomSea »

Bill Cipher

Bill and Hillary snuck into the jail and strangled him with their bare hands.

Offline mountaineer

Ditto what Applewood said. I'm from W.Pa. and still live near there. This guy is a self-promoting hustler.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yet, the physics and physiology don't change just because one doesn't like the messenger.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Yet, the physics and physiology don't change just because one doesn't like the messenger.

Very true!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
How do you or anyone else know what the physics and physiology are in this case?  Remember that Wecht did not do the autopsy; he wasn't present whe  Epstein died.  He's just shooting from the lip, as he has done so many times before.  He doesn't know what really happened here anymore than the rest of us do. 

Wecht and his staff have botched more than a few autopsies.  One I know of personally was done on a friend's 22-year-old son who was found dead in his apartment.  My friend and her son were not prominent members of the community, so the young man's autopsy report wasn't done for months.  When the report was finally issued, the son was described as shorter than he really was and blond, with blue eyes and fair skin, when he was really dark haired , dark skinned and had brown eyes.    If Wecht couldn't get the physical details of my friend's son correct, how can anyone be sure the conclusions in the autopsy report were correct? 

Like I said -- don't trust anything Wecht says.

@Applewood

Physiology and physics don't change.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How do you or anyone else know what the physics and physiology are in this case?  Remember that Wecht did not do the autopsy; he wasn't present whe  Epstein died.  He's just shooting from the lip, as he has done so many times before.  He doesn't know what really happened here anymore than the rest of us do. 

Wecht and his staff have botched more than a few autopsies.  One I know of personally was done on a friend's 22-year-old son who was found dead in his apartment.  My friend and her son were not prominent members of the community, so the young man's autopsy report wasn't done for months.  When the report was finally issued, the son was described as shorter than he really was and blond, with blue eyes and fair skin, when he was really dark haired , dark skinned and had brown eyes.    If Wecht couldn't get the physical details of my friend's son correct, how can anyone be sure the conclusions in the autopsy report were correct? 

Like I said -- don't trust anything Wecht says.

You don't need to trust anything anyone says in order to question an over six foot tall guy's ability to break those bones while hanging himself from the top rail of a prison double bunk with a paper rope and no one around to hold the bed down for him.  In fact, I seriously doubt that it is physically possible for it to be done in that manner.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:54:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You don't need to trust anything anyone says in order to question an over six foot tall guy's ability to break those bones while hanging himself from the top rail of a prison double bunk with a paper rope and no one around to hold the bed down for him.  In fact, I seriously doubt that it is physically possible for it to be done in that manner.

I don't know much about Wecht, but that's exactly right.  I just don't see how this is physically possible. 

Offline mountaineer

Wecht hasn't examined the body and he's an obnoxious grandstander.
I may not like the messenger - BUT I do believe he may be correct in questioning the findings in this case.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 12:28:27 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jpsb

:thumbsup:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wecht is a headline hound.

No sure why the JFK assassination was brought up here.  Fact is, the government had a 2nd commission around 1978 where they admitted more than one shooter....finally.

However, why they continue to push the narrative that Oswald shot Kennedy is a mystery since there is so much evidence to the contrary.

Back to Epstein, one has to have cream cheese for brains to believe this billionaire committed suicide.  Get real.  But to believe the government will determine the truth is laughable.  His death will officially remain a suicide, despite the truth of it all.