Author Topic: Scott Adams on Predicting Trump Winning in a Landslide  (Read 659 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Scott Adams on Predicting Trump Winning in a Landslide
« on: August 17, 2019, 05:50:41 pm »
Scott Adams on Predicting Trump Winning in a LandslideNov.   7, 2016

BTW Adams is now predicting another Trump win in 2020

I figure from time to time, an intelligent break from trivial ping-pong is useful.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

Re: Scott Adams on Predicting Trump Winning in a Landslide
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 06:07:34 pm »
Not for nothing, but predicting a sitting president will win his re-election is almost a sure bet. History shows no matter who the president is, odds are he wins.

But, it’s comforting to hear anyway.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 06:33:08 pm »
Not for nothing, but predicting a sitting president will win his re-election is almost a sure bet. History shows no matter who the president is, odds are he wins.

That was published November 7, 2016.  Trump was NOT a sitting president at that time.  He was a candidate with all the media against him.   That hasn't changed a bit.  The hysterical Democrats are spewing lies and venom at an unprecedented rate today.  Unprecedented in American history.  Millions of gullible fools listen to those lies and venom and act on them.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 06:58:42 pm »
That was published November 7, 2016.  Trump was NOT a sitting president at that time.  He was a candidate with all the media against him.   That hasn't changed a bit.  The hysterical Democrats are spewing lies and venom at an unprecedented rate today.  Unprecedented in American history.  Millions of gullible fools listen to those lies and venom and act on them.

That's funny!  At the time he even had prophesies by a fireman.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 07:58:03 pm »

IMO:

--Law and Order

--Silent Majority

--Bradley Effect

--It is the Economy, Stupid

--Weak dem opponents

--Hispanics, blacks,

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 08:40:54 pm »

That's funny!  At the time he even had prophesies by a fireman.

That crap is STILL going on you know... That feller has a new book coming out. He was on SkywatchTV

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 10:44:45 pm »

Gee ... that theory sure worked out well for the "read my lips" president.  Without Trump fulfilling his promises, he's going to face a tough re-election; with him going through with trampling on our Bill of Rights .... he's going to be the next casualty of that theory.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 10:46:18 pm »
Gee ... that theory sure worked out well for the "read my lips" president.  Without Trump fulfilling his promises, he's going to face a tough re-election; with him going through with trampling on our Bill of Rights .... he's going to be the next casualty of that theory.

Has he actually trampled our rights yet?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 11:00:22 pm »
Has he actually trampled our rights yet?

Did you read my post??  I stated with him "going through" with trampling our rights ... perhaps I should have stated that to say if he goes through with trampling on our rights.

No as of yet he has not; that's been my point ... IF he tramples on our rights, he is NOT re-electable.  That is what he needs to realize.  I have also stated several times; his re-election isn't dependent on what he states but what he does. 

Again, my fear is also what he will do should he win re-election.  There will be nothing to stop his NY liberal "charm" ... nor Jared's nor Ivanka's.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2019, 11:34:09 pm »
Did you read my post??  I stated with him "going through" with trampling our rights ... perhaps I should have stated that to say if he goes through with trampling on our rights.

No as of yet he has not; that's been my point ... IF he tramples on our rights, he is NOT re-electable.  That is what he needs to realize.  I have also stated several times; his re-election isn't dependent on what he states but what he does. 

Again, my fear is also what he will do should he win re-election.  There will be nothing to stop his NY liberal "charm" ... nor Jared's nor Ivanka's.

Yes I read it.

Its just that from the tenor of the posts on the gun threads here lately I wasn't sure he hadn't already pulled the trigger on the 2A.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 11:35:20 pm by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2019, 11:42:39 pm »
Yes I read it.

Its just that from the tenor of the posts on the gun threads here lately I wasn't sure he hadn't already pulled the trigger on the 2A.

He did. Bump stocks.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 12:02:26 am »
   I have finally seen Video proof of someone who actually thought Trump would win in a Landslide.  :shrug:
   Most 'honest' Trumpers I know (my Family) thought it was 50/50 at BEST, as I did.   

70,000 votes in 3 States is hardly to be considered anywhere near a Landslide.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 12:06:56 am »
The 46% he ended up getting was hardly a landslide. The electoral total doesn’t matter. Clinton had more electoral votes in ‘92, with 43%, and tried to say he had a mandate. It was laughable.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 12:19:08 am »
   I have finally seen Video proof of someone who actually thought Trump would win in a Landslide.  :shrug:
   Most 'honest' Trumpers I know (my Family) thought it was 50/50 at BEST, as I did.   

70,000 votes in 3 States is hardly to be considered anywhere near a Landslide.

I for one didn't think he had a snowball's chance and was amazed when Trump votes started coming in.  I still reflect back on CNN refusing to admit his win in several states; their disbelief was quite comical...it was a leftist "oh sh*t moment!

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 12:39:06 am »
Willie Nelson - "Just Dropped In"

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2019, 12:52:00 am »

Right.

"Read my lips...."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2019, 01:01:59 am »