Author Topic: Gowdy Tells Special Investigator Durham Where The Bodies Are Buried  (Read 1224 times)

rangerrebew

Gowdy Tells Special Investigator Durham Where The Bodies Are Buried

Brittany Renshaw | Posted on August 14, 2019

Kirsters Baish| Opinion| ICYMI | 5/19| Here we are a few months on, awaiting the IG report and for Durham to reveal his findings.  We thought revisiting this Gowdy interview about Durham would be very helpful if you have not seen it yet, or if you have, it would be good to revisit, to help understand exactly what is happening & is about to happen …

On Monday, former Representative Trey Gowdy stated that damaging evidence exists, which investigators will find if they look into the FBI's actions/conduct during the beginning stages of the infamous Trump/Russia probe.

The Washington Examiner reports:

Top Republicans are talking up classified documents they believe will root out FBI misconductin their use of an unverified dossier to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. With Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz in the final stages of a FISA abuse investigation, lawmakers have referred to him newly revealed information about the dossier's author.

https://rangebroadcasting.com/gowdy-tells-special-investigator-durham-where-the-bodies-are-buried/?utm_source=sesnewsletter&utm_medium=bmail

rangerrebew

Re: Gowdy Tells Special Investigator Durham Where The Bodies Are Buried
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 12:16:09 pm »
The left will probably argue the reputation and integrity of the FBI needs to be protected so criminal prosecutions should not be held.  However, they weren't concerned about such things in 1974 when the left went after a sitting POTUS. :pondering:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 03:20:05 pm »
 :im waiting:

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 06:32:20 am »
Former Rep Trey Gowdy, Mr. Bobblehead, Mr Tea and Crumpets, who accomplished nothing he ever led.  The great former DA that was going to drill HRC accomplished nothing on the Benghazi hearings. 

If this bobblehead is involved in anything, do not hold your breath for any outcome.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 08:30:24 pm »
Former Rep Trey Gowdy, Mr. Bobblehead, Mr Tea and Crumpets, who accomplished nothing he ever led.  The great former DA that was going to drill HRC accomplished nothing on the Benghazi hearings. 

If this bobblehead is involved in anything, do not hold your breath for any outcome.

:yowsa:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 08:38:12 pm »
:yowsa:

Dittos! Trey was all talk, and a bad haircut.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 08:44:58 pm »
Dittos! Trey was all talk, and a bad haircut.

I agree about the haircut, but I think he tried to get things done in an environment where "getting things done" isn't encouraged.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 10:00:13 pm »

Now, now...I'm sure he did great things...before he was elected to Congress. wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 10:03:50 pm »
I have to wonder what it must be like for any congressman to try and get anything done while chin deep in swamp ooze 24/7.

Personally,  I doubt that there are many of any stripe who can.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:07:06 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 10:05:57 pm »
   I just can't give the ambitious DA, Gowdy the benefit of the doubt here, like Issa before him, in the end they bowed to the GOP/Boehner over the Oath they took, totally exposing their 'cheap' price.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2019, 10:10:25 pm »
   I just can't give the ambitious DA, Gowdy the benefit of the doubt here, like Issa before him, in the end they bowed to the GOP/Boehner over the Oath they took, totally exposing their 'cheap' price.

Sorry @corbe but I don't think you have much of a grasp on the reality of trying to accomplish anything in Washington these days. 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 10:19:08 pm »
   Yea, my expectations are really Low right now @Bigun Gowdy and Issa BOTH had hellary by the balls and both let her go. 

I place the blame where it fits most, for me, in the uniparty.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 10:23:49 pm »
   Yea, my expectations are really Low right now @Bigun Gowdy and Issa BOTH had hellary by the balls and both let her go. 

I place the blame where it fits most, for me, in the uniparty.

You are aware that neither of those people have one spec of ability to indict or prosecute anyone as members of congress are you not?

I blame the carefully designed bearacratic ooze for all that myself.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:26:44 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 10:32:42 pm »
You are aware that neither of those people have one spec of ability to indict or prosecute anyone as members of congress are you not?

I blame the carefully designed bearacratic ooze for all that myself.

Truer words have never been uttered!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2019, 10:34:43 pm »
    You and I both watched the hearings @Bigun  I wasn't convinced till the Fat lady stared singing that it was kabuki all along, same as today, nothings changed. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:35:38 pm by corbe »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2019, 10:37:46 pm »
    You and I both watched the hearings @Bigun  I wasn't convinced till the Fat lady stared singing that it was kabuki all along, same as today, nothings changed. 

The rules they are forced to operate under make it that way @corbe and that is by design.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online rustynail

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2019, 10:39:54 pm »

Say no more.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 10:45:43 pm »
Everyone here does realize that Congress has no power to prosecute right? There is not a damn thing Gowdy could do
about any of the crimes committed by anyone other than to make the public aware. That was the limit of his
power. All this dumping on him is grossly unfair. If you want to dump on someone dump on AG Session and FBI
Director Wray. And if something does not happen very soon AG Bill Barr too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 10:47:28 pm »
Everyone here does realize that Congress has no power to prosecute right? There is not a damn thing Gowdy could do
about any of the crimes committed by anyone other than to make the public aware. That was the limit of his
power. All this dumping on him is grossly unfair. If you want to dump on someone dump on AG Session and FBI

:yowsa: pointing-up

And Bill Barr has to navigate the carefully assembled beauractic maze as well.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 10:50:58 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 10:51:22 pm »
   So I think there is some common ground here fellas, We seem to all agree the GOP has been neutered since they Impeached BJC, correct?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2019, 10:54:54 pm »
   So I think there is some common ground here fellas, We seem to all agree the GOP has been neutered since they Impeached BJC, correct?

The GOP is neutered by the fact that our national government is about three times the size it should be.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2019, 10:59:58 pm »
Trump should never have appointed Wray...he is involved in this and is a major roadblock..just my opinion of course.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2019, 11:20:32 pm »
Trump should never have appointed Wray...he is involved in this and is a major roadblock..just my opinion of course.

And that is an opinion I happen to agree with @mystery-ak.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2019, 12:58:48 am »

:thumbsup: