Author Topic: House Democrats to mine intel to build Trump impeachment case  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Democrats to mine intel to build Trump impeachment case
« on: August 16, 2019, 01:52:46 pm »
 House Democrats to mine intel to build Trump impeachment case

Democrats are using the House Intelligence Committee in an unprecedented way as they consider whether to remove the president.

By KYLE CHENEY and ANDREW DESIDERIO

08/16/2019 05:09 AM EDT

When Congress initiated impeachment proceedings against President Richard Nixon 45 years ago, the House Intelligence Committee didn’t exist.

Now, Democrats plan to use the panel — and its access to the nation’s most closely guarded counterintelligence secrets — to help guide a potential impeachment of President Donald Trump, according to Democratic aides.

The Intelligence Committee’s involvement could provide Democrats with more evidence against Trump that could strengthen their case against him.

The intelligence panel's role is a sign of the unprecedented nature of the questions surrounding Trump's relationship with Russia, as well as the uncharted territory House Democrats find themselves in as they consider whether to formally recommend Trump’s removal from office.

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/16/house-democrats-intel-impeachment-1463467
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: House Democrats to mine intel to build Trump impeachment case
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 01:59:12 pm »
The rats aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Does anyone think governmental assets will ever be used against a democrat in such a manner?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 02:46:55 pm »
The democommies...they persisted. These totalitarians won't stop until they tear down the republic and enslave us all.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 03:05:44 pm »
IOW, they intend to use the weaponized intelligence services created by Obastard.  Why am I not surprised?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 03:34:19 pm »
Allowing Democrats to serve on the Intelligence Committee is kind of like putting Quakers in charge of the Army.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn